• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I feel like the PoE also makes sense if we consider SunFan as SK because it the remaining players wouldn’t know how much experience Chevy has.
Hmm, actually Rubik did block Sun. So they shouldn’t be SK.

If Sun is Godfather, does he actually go for Chevy? This is just WIFOM.

The lack of votes yesterday concerned me so much. Like, Town, there is clearly another killing role around (though I suspect it's actually a Vig and not SK). Not voting doesn't help Town.

With that said, as the tipping point for the Mikey lynch, I'm sus of you, Ex. How do I know you're not the one bussing for town cred? You could be the Godfather scum, which renders SMS's read useless.

Pinky promise you are Town, or I vote you.
I don’t think the one killing is Town, they’d be more likely to wait for a consensus before shooting. And there was a possibility the Kirino kill was caused by a Vig shot in Chevy’s kit; the double kill once again prolly shows that it wasn’t the case, but before then we couldn’t know.

And I’m not fond of bussing without a reason, and I definitely wouldn’t’ve been the only one to agree with your theory and help you lynch him if I were scum, lol. SMS apparently has a green check(?) on me, so unless you’re claiming him to be either a liar or the most unlucky cop in the planet you’re clearly pushing a bit too hard on the wrong direction.

I guess Sun is ok, but I can't tell if I was memed or if I should be worried.
Memed or babied? Was he the same as me?

I think we should take a look into Naga, Giri, and Jinjo. Sun is either just town, or maybe an SK, idk. What is the significance, if any, of a player's name being mixed up. It could have been a joke, or maybe it has something to do with Magic?
We know thanks to Rubik flipping as Town Jailkeeper that Sun did not kill anyone N1. Rubik stated D2 that it was mechanically unlikely Sun killed anyone, meaning Rubik jailed Sun N1. Sun cannot be the second killing role because there were two kills N1 and N2.

The kills also seem consistent with a Vig rather than SK with one kill being obvious Town and the other being someone who got FOS from multiple people.

I'm also beginning to suspect we may not have a Doc this game...

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
We probably don’t have a Doctor, yea.
A Jailer is twice as likely to protect someone than a Doctor (by roleblocking the one performing a kill or by blocking the kill aimed at someone), so it would be unlikely to have a doctor even though we have an extra killing role, specially considering Chevy’s role probably had a Doctor shot (assuming it’s a typical Vigi-Cop-Doc JOAT).

I don’t think the one killing is Town, they’d be more likely to wait for a consensus before shooting. And there was a possibility the Kirino kill was caused by a Vig shot in Chevy’s kit; the double kill once again prolly shows that it wasn’t the case, but before then we couldn’t know.

And I’m not fond of bussing without a reason, and I definitely wouldn’t’ve been the only one to agree with your theory and help you lynch him if I were scum, lol. SMS apparently has a green check(?) on me, so unless you’re claiming him to be either a liar or the most unlucky cop in the planet you’re clearly pushing a bit too hard on the wrong direction.
How likely is Chevy to shoot with minimal info meta-wise?

You're also still dodging the pinkie promise. Town is in a really bad spot right now numbers-wise with two kills per night. If you're really Town, now is not the time to dodge around meta clearing yourself.

Pinkie promise you are Town, or I will vote you under the assumption you cannot because you are not Town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
How likely is Chevy to shoot with minimal info meta-wise?
I’ve seen some really happy trigger beginners tbh lmao

But considering we still having two kills I agree now that chevy likely didn’t shoot N1.

You're also still dodging the pinkie promise. Town is in a really bad spot right now numbers-wise with two kills per night. If you're really Town, now is not the time to dodge around meta clearing yourself.
And I’ll keep dodging. I’ll not use it in every game, you can either just trust me or try to solve me properly, lol.

Also, scum aren't likely to kill Townies who read as scummy to other Townies. As a result, I think it's safe to assume the Townier kills were scum and the other was our SK/Vig.

I’ve seen some really happy trigger beginners tbh lmao

But considering we still having two kills I agree now that chevy likely didn’t shoot N1.

And I’ll keep dodging. I’ll not use it in every game, you can either just trust me or try to solve me properly, lol.
I am solving you.

Vote: ExLight

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I am solving you.

Vote: ExLight
You mislynch me here we’re almost guaranteed to lose. (3 more Town die, next day starts with 1T-2M-1I).

You really aren’t, lol.
I tried to get myself lynched D1 and even fake softed having an important power role to make scum waste stuff on me N1. I also tried to save Town Minish AND was responsible for making Moe’s death unstoppable D2. Not only that but SMS apparently has a Green check on me. Not sure where I can possibly and rationally be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom