• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The Omenseekers traveled slowly through the woods, their eyes darting around.
"People taken in the night"—one of them began to mutter. The fear was plain in his voice—"at the edge of the woods, like sheep. You heard what that hunter said—he saw a monster. What if this isn't just some overgrown beast?"
They continued slowly into the forest, each watching the back of their neighbor, wondering where the dread creature was.... it was known for stalking people, and taking them even when they felt most safe. And the Omenseekers most certainly did not feel safe. But they had a job to do. A people to save. A monster to hunt. Fear could be saved for later.

RULES
1. Deku is god, as per usual
2. Libk is pretty cool too
3. Roleclaiming and nameclaiming are not allowed.
4. Do not post during the night phase. It is a time for rest.
5. Do not purposefully play against your own win condition.
6. All regular ZD and Mafia Section rule apply.
7. Not valid in the state of Maryland.
8. Upon a tie vote, vote changes will be undone in reverse order until the tie is broken.
9. One extension will be allowed this game, and will be decided upon by vote.
10. Majority rules are in effect.
11. Discussion stages will last 48 hours; nights will last 24.
12. These rules can change at any time. Any changes to be made will be announced by me in thread, and all living players will be tagged.
13. I have not implemented a rule for inactivity. Don't make me do this. I don't want to be a hippocrate.
14. Have a wonderful day.

THE REMAINING (13):
  1. @Mikey the Moblin
  2. @Rubik
  3. @Morbid Minish
  4. @Chevywolf30
  5. @ExLight
  6. @Jinjo
  7. @Kaleficent
  8. @Giri
  9. @Reki
  10. @The Sun Fan
  11. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  12. @Kirino
  13. @AwdryFan1997

DAY ONE BEGINS
Day one ends in 48 hours, at 10pm PST on Friday 19 February 2021.
With 13 alive, 7 is majority.

Last edited:
WELL THEN
I'm so confused now. Is there a hidden rule here? Does it mean the first six rules don't apply if you live in the state of Maryland?

As someone who presently lives in that specific state, I'd like to know what's going on here. Halp.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm sleepy.

I'm so confused now. Is there a hidden rule here? Does it mean the first six rules don't apply if you live in the state of Maryland?

As someone who presently lives in that specific state, I'd like to know what's going on here. Halp.
I think it's a joke rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom