• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Last, we have SMS who fought D1 to keep Ex from getting lynched and appears to have used a joke "protect Ex from D1 lynch" to wind up the widely-believed Cop, even though his voting record and other claim-related statements D2 don't back it up. He voted Rubik D1 then didn't vote for Mikey despite saying that he would (while simultaneously proposing a lynch on me if Mikey flipped green).

In short, SMS is the most suspicious to me because SMS and Mikey both dodged direct connections to each other.
You're stretching here, I legitimately wasn't aware that EoD was close when I said I'd vote Mikey, and if I hadn't gine to bed I would have followed through. But if you want to go on thinking it was a calculated plan by me by all means do so, lol.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You should be able to know what my scum playstyle is like by now. I'm the type of scum player who coordinates votes trying to prevent a scum buddy get lynched. Whenever I see votes on a scum buddy I would create a new wagon. This is why I find it strange on why did scum not make another wagon on day 2.
I haven’t played with you in like what? Half a year? I can’t even remember the last game we played that you were scum.
That’s WIFOM girl, and even if that’s true we can’t even tell if you when you last were around

I think that I am very content to kill within naga and giri today

I voted Jinjo for a reaction since Ex said they have reactionary takes quite often; if you look at the post I quoted when I voted, this should line up

stuff like how Jinjo said she suspects people knew who her character was, the forthcoming of claiming her colors and being annoyed/confused when I said I didn't want to, it feels very townie to me

honestly think that if we kill Giri and naga, we don't hit a town in either of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom