• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I think the mafia killed Kybyrain was most likely killed by the mafia because he is such an experienced player.

A link to present could be a SK or Vig since last time he was on was October 11th and night time began after that.

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
Here's some inactive people that I'm suspicious of. IGMEOY:
(I'm speaking about the people in 3rd person cause I have a feeling they'll never see this post)
KrazyKyuubi
Her last post was number 91 and because of her inexpirience I would not be suprised if she was the Vigilante or Serial Killer.
I don't really find anything much scummy of KK. The only thing that makes her suspicious is the in activeness.

It's weird. I feel sort of...honored. But really, what sane person would make a complete newbie a Vigilante or a Serial Killer? I admit my in-activeness is suspicious. That's natural. But I would certainly be surprised if I was something like that. Now that makes me suspicious of you, Mr.TheGreen. Jumping to conclusions to cover your own identity is rather common. :nerd:

IGMEOY: TheGreen

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
It's weird. I feel sort of...honored. But really, what sane person would make a complete newbie a Vigilante or a Serial Killer?

>_>
It's random. Or that's my understanding of it. Other wise the mod could play favorites.
Don't think being a noob will get you off the hook for anything.

Oh look the game mod wants to play too...
[/waves at PJDEP]

I agree I take Axle's lack of interest in this game as suspicious, and likely that he is trying to lay low. I mean after all Axle was killed first last game by the mafia, maybe he decided to seem less threatening by backing off? or Maybe he's scum and picked off Kybyrian first as revenge for killing him last game.

IGMEOY: Axle the Beast

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Oh look the game mod wants to play too...
[/waves at PJDEP]

I agree I take Axle's lack of interest in this game as suspicious, and likely that he is trying to lay low. I mean after all Axle was killed first last game by the mafia, maybe he decided to seem less threatening by backing off? or Maybe he's scum and picked off Kybyrian first as revenge for killing him last game.

IGMEOY: Axle the Beast

Yes I agree with you, but I think Ver-go is supicious because of the same reasons. IGMEOY Axle and Ver-go

I say that if Axle doesn't post in the next few real life days, we lynch him. If he's scum then it's great, if he's a townie, he isn't contributing anyways so why keep him?

FoS: Axle the Beast

I'm not fully sure on lynching Axle the Beast. I do completely agree that he is acting extremely suspicious, more than enough to warrant a vote, but if we do kill him off, we may be potentially killing someone that could be extremely useful later on in the game.

Currently, however...FoS: Axle the Beast.

No one is striking me as Mafia just yet, although I have a gut feeling that I know who a Mafia member is, like I did last game, and it turned out I was correct, but I don't actually have any evidence to base this on.

EBWODP, What I actually mean by no one is striking me as Mafia yet, is that I don't think anyone other than Axle is deserving of possibly getting my vote. Just thought I'd make that clear, seeing as it doesn't really seem clear above.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
We've already loss two really valuable players on the first day, if either Axel or Virgo get lynched and are townies we'll be playing right into the mafia's hand again by helping them get rid of the key people. :I

It's still really early, I don't think we should be suspcious of either of them just based on activity when only one in-game day has gone by~

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
We've already loss two really valuable players on the first day, if either Axel or Virgo get lynched and are townies we'll be playing right into the mafia's hand again by helping them get rid of the key people. :I

It's still really early, I don't think we should be suspcious of either of them just based on activity when only one in-game day has gone by~

but how long do we have to wait? I know we are taking risks now, but what do you want to do?? Lynching a second Awesome? We can't wait till there are 7 villagers left

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'm not fully sure on lynching Axle the Beast. I do completely agree that he is acting extremely suspicious, more than enough to warrant a vote, but if we do kill him off, we may be potentially killing someone that could be extremely useful later on in the game.

Currently, however...FoS: Axle the Beast.

No one is striking me as Mafia just yet, although I have a gut feeling that I know who a Mafia member is, like I did last game, and it turned out I was correct, but I don't actually have any evidence to base this on.

EBWODP, What I actually mean by no one is striking me as Mafia yet, is that I don't think anyone other than Axle is deserving of possibly getting my vote. Just thought I'd make that clear, seeing as it doesn't really seem clear above.

I say the course of action we should take is we all vote for him. Leave him at L2 (meaning we leave him with two votes 'til he's dead) and wait for him to roleclaim. Then, we wait for somebody to counterclaim him. If nobody claims within the next three hours, then we assume that he's telling the truth and back off.

Vote: Axle the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom