• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone could fill me in on the popular suspicions (besides me, I know that I'm a big one and have been reading up on it), that would be great. 20 pages is a lot to read through without any direction. I will try to start from the beginning though. At about the second day, the contrast between first day and later day behavior can become pretty telling. Longer time will make it more so, but I'd like to start participating by getting a feel for any behavioral shifts.

Sorry Axle, I 'be a very good person to ask, I lack suspicions at the moment and I still find you fairly questionable.

But I just had an epiphany. What if The SK, Vig, and mafia all targeted Kybyrian? That could also explain the lack of multiple deaths. He played a genius game last round, and had us all deceived.

Sorry Axle, I 'be a very good person to ask, I lack suspicions at the moment and I still find you fairly questionable.

But I just had an epiphany. What if The SK, Vig, and mafia all targeted Kybyrian? That could also explain the lack of multiple deaths. He played a genius game last round, and had us all deceived.

That's a very good point, and possible to. Kybyrian was a dangerous player last round, and the Vigilante or Serial Killer could have seen him as a dangerous target, and both voted for him. It's not like it's impossible, if I remember correctly, last round all 3 night kills were aimed at one player (I think Zenox), I'm sure of it. So I wouldn't really be surprised if it did happen again.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I want to bring this to the rest of the town's attention.

I'm glad people agree with me. Even if he's a townie, why keep him? He's not gonna just mysteriously start contributing in a few rounds.

Vote: Axle the Beast
Voting for a fellow mafia is a good way to alleviate suspicions. You have just seen this take place.

Ok Axle, I guess things can get pretty busy, so...

IGMEOY: Axle the Beast
Unvoting is a good way to not get your fellow mafia lynched.

I'm not saying this is the reason why this took place, but IGMEOY: Hero of Time.

Din Akera

Sniper
I want to bring this to the rest of the town's attention.
Voting for a fellow mafia is a good way to alleviate suspicions. You have just seen this take place.
Unvoting is a good way to not get your fellow mafia lynched.
I'm not saying this is the reason why this took place, but IGMEOY: Hero of Time.

I noticed that too. Hero of Time seems to be flip flopping a lot and my suspicion of him is really starting to grow. <.<

@TheGreen & Din Akera: I have been flip-flopping a lot because barely anyone has evidence, so the person that is the most suspicious at the time gets my IGMEOY. I'm just trying to find scum. And one of my tactics that I use is to throw the suspicion out there on someone, and see if they slip up somewhere while trying to defend themselves.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Ok Axle, I guess things can get pretty busy, so...

I agree with TheGreen and Din Akera you vote for someone inactive and then change your vote to an IGMEOY just because he posts once. This is about the third time you voted for someone with little evidence because everyone else is and then change your vote because people start agreeing with your target.

IGMEOY: Hero of Time

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I agree with TheGreen and Din Akera you vote for someone inactive and then change your vote to an IGMEOY just because he posts once. This is about the third time you voted for someone with little evidence because everyone else is and then change your vote because people start agreeing with your target.

IGMEOY: Hero of Time

I agree it's a little bit suspicious if someone is changing his vote, but do you really think we have to change our suspicious from Axle to HoT only because he unvoted?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I'm not sure if HoT really warrants suspicion just for flip-flopping votes. Maybe he's just a bit hasty and throwing caution to the wind due to not having anything to hide.

TheGreen's behavior is a bit concerning to me though:
The confidence in the way he worded this just makes me suspicious, gut feeling really, but still something to note.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'm not sure if HoT really warrants suspicion just for flip-flopping votes. Maybe he's just a bit hasty and throwing caution to the wind due to not having anything to hide.

TheGreen's behavior is a bit concerning to me though:

The confidence in the way he worded this just makes me suspicious, gut feeling really, but still something to note.

hmm... maybe he's trying to draw the attention away from Axle?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Well, I think I was the first person to bring up my suspicions of Axle, so no, I'm not trying to help him lay low. >.<

I brought up my suspicion of Hero of Time because I thought that with more evidence from other people we might be able to make some progress. Instead everyone agrees and leaves it at that.:dry:

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I agree it's a little bit suspicious if someone is changing his vote, but do you really think we have to change our suspicious from Axle to HoT only because he unvoted?

Well for the moment the only thing Axle has against him is that he was inactive for the past couple days. HoT has switched his vote more than once. It looks like he waits for people to accuse someone and votes for them without much evidence. Then when people started to drop suspicions on Axle he changed his vote to an IGMEOY.

It's almost like he's trying too hard to blend in with the townies.

I'm not saying Axle not being active isn't mysterious but for me HoT is more suspicious than Axle.

I do agree with the fact that you are all suspicious of Axe because he isn't posting, whereas he is usually very active. However, I still don't think that it warrants a vote, whilst Hero of Time has keep switching his votes around all over the place now. So...

FoS: Hero of Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom