• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I lit up my cigarette and looked out the window into the gray clouds. This city was once booming but crime sprees had ended that recently. A small gang of thugs had terrorized this for the past 5 years and now the people were standing up. A town forum was going to be held to decide who these thugs were. Anyone found guilty would be put to death publicly, an extreme example of the need for this martial law.

Game Rules

• Do not communicate outside of the game thread unless otherwise specified in your role PM
  • You may post once in the game thread after you die, and before the game is over. If you do, you are only allowed to cheer your allies on and acknowledge your death.
  • You may not post in the thread at all during the night.
  • Bold all votes and unvotes for them to count (ie Unvote: PlayerX, Vote: PlayerY)
  • If a lynch quota is met for the day, all votes and unvotes after the hammer will not count. Twilight will begin as soon as the hammer happens.
  • Role Claiming is allowed as a defence. These claims me be fake or real, your choice.
  • Try to stay as active as possible. Given the amount of time during each day period, a minimum of 5 posts per day is required. That's one vote per day with three to spare. If you can't do that, I'm sorry, you'll still be mod-killed.
  • As an addendum to the previous rule, if you need to take time off please send me a PM and let me know and we can work out your situation.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to use your role PM as evidence. This will result in a mod-kill.
  • I will be posting at minimum one update per day. If I haven't yet, please wait and I'll get to it. If it's been longer than 24 hours since my previous one, notify me and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
  • Have fun and may the best town/scum win.

If you wish to refer to the signups for anything, follow this link.

Day 1 Begins!

It takes 7 votes to lynch. Voting ends on Monday, March 14th, at 8:00 PM EST.

The Living
1) A Link In Time
2) Mido
3) Soul
4) Tristan
5) Malon
6) DekuNut
7) Viral Maze
8) Spiritual Mask Salesman
9) Storm
10) Dan
11) Toxic_Snowman
12) Jamie
13) Little Gumball

It came to light very early that one person in the town was definitely not one of the ne'er do wells. How could they he be? They were but a child after all.

Tristan is an Innocent Child

Dan

Vote: Storm

Trypophobia-5.png

Mido

Version 1
Drats, Pendio's not in here, so there goes my waving routine. At whom should I wave at in his place? Hmm....wait! I've got it!

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

*Waves to SMS*

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I mean hes saying the kid is evil. It might be a trick. It might not. But he is sowing the doubt

Dan

Revenge voting. Obvs scum.

Vote: Dan

MAFIA IS BACK!!!!

pls don't kill meh :senpaipls:

This is really hurting my hole clusters. The spider that has nested within one of my holes has now grown too large and can no longer crawl out, I've now popped it with a drawing pin. Sadly however a bunch of flies have landed within and started eating the spider within my hole. They have started laying eggs too. Soon I'll have maggots inside my holes. :(

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This is really hurting my hole clusters. The spider that has nested within one of my holes has now grown too large and can no longer crawl out, I've now popped it with a drawing pin. Sadly however a bunch of flies have landed within and started eating the spider within my hole. They have started laying eggs too. Soon I'll have maggots inside my holes. :(
Aw damn breh, I'm sorry. Pls forgive meh :kawaii:

In that case...
Unvote

Vote: Mido

*waves to Mido*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom