• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Replacements

Pen

The game is on!
Yo! I'm looking for a replacement in my X-Men Mafia game. Anyone who wants to play is welcome. The game isn't too far in so it would be easy to catch up. ;)

EDIT: Replacement found!

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm down, but if someone who hasn't been in that game wants to play instead, you can have first dibs. I've already replaced in and died once.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I dunno if I can like post here or w/e but I really don't like the idea of previously dead players replacing. What I might be able to do is outsource to a couple other forums I play on to find replacements. Lemme know if that's what you want and where I should direct them

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I dunno if I can like post here or w/e but I really don't like the idea of previously dead players replacing. What I might be able to do is outsource to a couple other forums I play on to find replacements. Lemme know if that's what you want and where I should direct them
we would never let a scum replace after death.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
No. You can't post here. Obviously. /s
Although I do wonder about where the issues with dead players replacing in come from. O can understand where you're coming from, like, endgame or whatever, but I was in the game for like 24 hours and it's common knowledge that the day one lynchee couldn't have performed any night actions during that time. Plus I'm already mostly caught up on the game. It's pretty common here (see: Bok) so what's your take on the matter?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Part of it is me already hating replacements since surprise, people are different
I don't think there are any specific problems regarding typical mafia rules, but I do think it can cause unnecessary confusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom