• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
viral bb don't post while im typin pls

given that mido still had a vote on him when alit voted, i can see them as potential scumbuds. Ali-T only voted for pokalink when there was like 24 hours left in the day jsin friends

given that mido still had a vote on him when alit voted, i can see them as potential scumbuds. Ali-T only voted for pokalink when there was like 24 hours left in the day jsin friends

I have no qualms with being investigated, and that's not because I'm the Godfather. :P

Anyhow, I suggested PokaLink because Mido at least has the potential to be more active, and Poka was a bit of an unknown to me. I can't remember the last time I played a game with him, but I do remember him playing on ZD before. Regardless, it would be a very risky move for me to start a lynch if I were scum.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
nou

it's twilight and the scene hasn't been posted yet. we're all awake. This is actually a great time to talk since pokalink's lynch is secured.

and i mean hey whatever thoughts i get out before i die matter, if i do end up dying.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Welp, that's it I guess. Can't say I'm not salty since this was going to be my first game of Mafia in a long time, I think Xenoblade was the last one I was in, but what happens happens. Hopefully a new game starts soon because I honestly wanted to just play some Mafia lmao.

Hope you're all happy with killing your doctor.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hopefully a new game starts soon because I honestly wanted to just play some Mafia lmao.

Hope you're all happy with killing your doctor.
Probably not soon. TF2 Mafia is going then the next Macro will start after thats done.

And yes. Any suspicions before youre sent to The Light?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 2.6

PokaLink (5) - A Link in Time, Storm, Kokirion, Jamie, Toxic Snowman

No Votes Cast: LittleGumball, Johnny Sooshi, Soul, Mido, PokaLink, Pendio

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

The group of Champions came to a decision. They would destroy PokaLink, and his line. No amount of pleading would change their minds, and his fate was set.

The Moderator stood, and before another word could be said, a beam of light descended from the Heavens onto PokaLink. There was a scream, the smell of searing flesh, and crackling and bubbling sounds as a charred body was the only thing that remained of PokaLink.

An aura arose from the dead body, towards Viral Maze which only he could read.

“I’m sorry to say, but PokaLink wasn’t one of those who wished harm on The Land and it’s people. He was a member of the House of the Bear. His line was known as in tune with nature and health, and were explosive in their authority over their lands.”

Alive:
Pendio
Storm
A Link in Time
Toxic Snowman
Jamie
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi
Ver-go-a-go-go Soul
Mido

Dead
Malon - House of the Falcon - Town Tracker, Town Courier
Dekunut - ???
PokaLink - House of the Bear - Town Doctor, Town Executioner

Night 2 Begins!

Night 2 will end Thursday 9am EST.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Decades past once again, and a new line of heros emerged. Once more, Viral Maze, returned and once more the Champions gathered.

"Seems like we are all present, but not for a lack of trying," the Moderator said with a smile. "I wish you knew what I knew, but alas, that is for the very end. Let us begin in earnest!"

The Living

Pendio
Storm
A Link in Time
Toxic Snowman
Jamie
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi
Ver-go-a-go-go Soul Kirino
Mido Frozen Chosen

The Dead
Malon - House of the Falcon - Town Tracker, Town Courier - Lynched Day 1
Dekunut - ??? - Killed Night 1
PokaLink - House of the Bear - Town Doctor, Town Executioner - Lynched Day 2

Frozen Chosen has replaced Mido, and Kirino has replaced Vergo.

Day 3 Begins!

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 3 will end Tuesday May 17th, at 11:59pm EST.

If you did not get a new PM for your Day3Night3 role and modifiers, PM me.

Well, that night scene barely told us anything. I can only assume the roleblocker was successful, since the doctor is dead. I am a little suspicious of LG at the start of this day for how aggressively she went after me at the end of the last day. It would have been foolish for me to start a lynch that would make me a prime target for the cop and for suspicion the next day if I were mafia.

Once again we are left with very little info from the night scene. Only this time no one died.

I just got into this game, but from reading the previous scenes I have three guys I'm suspicious of: Jamie, Pendio, and Storm. Pendio in particular based on his current play style. I don't know why, but there's something about his posts that seem like he is hiding something. This is just based on my gut so I can't really give evidence. I'll go back and read through his posts again.

Jamie is suspicious to me because of his lack of aggressiveness at the moment. From what I've seen he usually tries to attack more. Of course, he could be trying to mix it up, but I thought I add my thoughts.

Storm just seems scummy to me. Haha sorry, can't really explain it.

So how did you sleep?
Vote:Jamie

Two things. 1) I believe he asked this first night, right? Almost as if he's trying to pry info out. 2) any reason for voting Jamie?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Considering i was doused last night, im doing okay. Jamie said he had an important role (or someone did. I dont remember that much) and im always suspicious of Jamie. How can he keep his cool and play 5 games at the same time? I feel some scum.

Also i want to bring to light that Deku might have been the SK.

Im going to bed. Ill write something more coherent in the morning. Love you guys. Good night

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I am a little suspicious of LG at the start of this day for how aggressively she went after me at the end of the last day. It would have been foolish for me to start a lynch that would make me a prime target for the cop and for suspicion the next day if I were mafia.
???????

Aggressive?????

OMG LG STOP BEIN SO AGREZIV!!11111!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!111!!@! UR HURTIN PPLZ FEELENGXSSSZ

no but like this is literally my only post against you? How is that in any way aggressive? One singular potential link made offhandedly = aggressive? The only reason anyone would have noticed that you voted first is because I pointed it out, and even if I hadn't they'd find it for themselves if they were willing to put in enough effort. And I don't see it as being foolish at all, when you subtly save a scumbud you save a scumbud and that's that. Scum sticks together or they don't win. You know that.

I'm not saying you 100% absolutely HAVE to be scum, I literally said "potential scumbuds" which leaves it open for error. (there likely could be, i fkin suck at scumhunting)

How can he keep his cool and play 5 games at the same time? I feel some scum.
Practice. Concentration. Focus. Paying attention. its not rocket surgery mang

Also i want to bring to light that Deku might have been the SK.
could have been. Either way p sure scum killed him.

Love you guys.
ilu2 bby :jckiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom