• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Okaaaay, class is over at three, and then I'll be gone tell almost midnight, so idk what to do. I know you don't like it, but can I just claim what role I am before you really decide to kill me?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
No. You cant. The role change daily. Just because youre sonethibg today doesnt mean you wont be something else tommorow

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
No. You cant. The role change daily. Just because youre sonethibg today doesnt mean you wont be something else tommorow

What lmao, that's not true at all. As far as I'm aware you have two roles and they just are swapped interchangeably, unless you have some dreaming god like role.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
No. Because mutations. You could be a Doctor one night and a Werewolf the next. So Pokalink, no Claiming. It just makes the game dull. Just say youre town and be done with it. Though youre debilitating us. We have 6 hours of Day. Would you gladly give your life for the advancement of The Town?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
No. Because mutations. You could be a Doctor one night and a Werewolf the next. So Pokalink, no Claiming. It just makes the game dull. Just say youre town and be done with it. Though youre debilitating us. We have 6 hours of Day. Would you gladly give your life for the advancement of The Town?

Debilitating you? If I wouldn't have responded you would have just killed a town, at least this way you have lot's of new stuff to work with.

Yes, I am willing. I'm leaving know and I probably won't be on again tell tomorrow, idk if anyone has claimed yet, but I'm going to anyway, I'm Executioner and Doctor, Doctor is active right now. Be mad at me if you want. Kill you if you want. I'm leaving and whatever is said or talked about after this I won't see.

This seems like a fun game, I'm sorry that I was such an idiot by not staying active, honestly. I have no more time for analysis or research, I did everything I could to provide insight on every single significant post thus far, but that wasn't enough for any of you.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
- During each Day phase, there is a 1/15 chance a mutation will occur where trait will mutate into another one (selected randomly, and at an equal percentage chance, regardless of its current % chance). This occurs for both traits. The mutation will then recieve all benefits and increases to it's % chance as normal.
yo mutations are for traits, not roles

sozzles friend

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I'm down with lynching PokaLink. He's been practically spamming at this point, and once suspicion was cast on him, he got really nervous and started trying to throw blame on other people. And he just claimed, too, which seems very panicky. Might just be a reaction to being lynched out of nowhere, but he's the best we got.

Vote: PokaLink

Plus, assuming Mafia already jumped on the bandwagon, it would be hard to hammer the lynch after I vote, so I'm not causing any big consequences or anything.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
He's been practically spamming at this point
I disagree. Posting to save yourself isn't spamming, especially when people are asking you questions. I do agree that he reacted somewhat suspiciously but I think anyone would freak out if they were getting lynched out of nowhere after a hiatus (see: Revival where i am still salty about getting killed night 1 and I actually wanted to play :) ).

I mean on any other day it's not enough to lynch him but what else are we going to go off of? There aren't many people who are active enough to post opinions and analyze. (Originally I thought this was just to get pokalink to post but apparently not?)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 2.5

PokaLink (5) - A Link in Time, Storm, Kokirion, Jamie, Toxic Snowman

No Votes Cast: LittleGumball, Johnny Sooshi, Ver-go-a-go-go, Mido, PokaLink, Pendio

Day 2 ends Monday, May 9th at 11:59pm EST (2.5 hours)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Also, I'll be looking for a replacement for Mido, hopefully in time for Day 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom