• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I am honestly not getting any specific Town vibes from you at all. The desperate way in which you keep wanting everybody to trust you really worries me. And you also keep calling the votes on you RV. This is not entirely true since you were picked from a handful of inactive players. You could have avoided this situation altogether, and now (at least to me), your reaction to all of this is pretty interesting. Your desperation looks more scummy to me than anything else.

Unvote

Exactly, I said that already, I could have avoided this, and I'm really sorry, I had to resort to this.

I'm being so reactive because I want all of you to believe I'm town by saying thing's, and not claiming my role. If you want me to stop posting, and stop generating activity and discussion, then I will.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm being so reactive because I want all of you to believe I'm town by saying thing's, and not claiming my role. If you want me to stop posting, and stop generating activity and discussion, then I will.

Convincing other players not to lynch you can be really hard, but that challenge is part of the game. I do not blame anyone for suspecting you. But we are giving you a chance by not hammering you early. You still have time to contribute and you still have time to get out of your sticky situation.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Name specifically who is doing this? I don't see anyone voting that isn't contributing.

...I just did, Storm. You're all chasing down inactive's for not posting anything, but none of you have posted much based on anything else. Yes, there was a slight suspicion on Storm and Jamie, but neither of those led to votes or (right now) more information. I've read up on most everything, I've said what I can. I actually won't be able to post much after 3pm until 10pm, I'm in my computer science trying to listen to my lesson right now so I really should't be posting now anyway...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
...I just did, Storm. You're all chasing down inactive's for not posting anything, but none of you have posted much based on anything else. Yes, there was a slight suspicion on Storm and Jamie, but neither of those led to votes or (right now) more information.
I slightly disagree with your opinion on Storm. He's a relatively new player and it's only Day 2, plus he's acted like this every game so far, so he does have some excuses for being a goof.

Also, calling one singular person "all" isn't exactly accurate :bubsy:

I was actually not all that suspicious of Storm, I mostly voted for some reaction gatherings, but nobody really jumped on anything so I assumed he was town. :)

Personally I don't know whether I'll put my vote back on or not yet. I hope you get the chance to defend yourself before the day is over :uwu:

I don't think PokaLink's reaction is inherently scummy. He hasn't played mafia on ZD in a very long time, and now he finds himself on the verge of a lynch. I remember being lynched on Day 1 during my second game on ZD all the way back in 2012, and I reacted equally panicked, even though I was town. Coincidentally enough, the people who advocated my lynch hardest were scum. If you're new to mafia or away for a long time, this isn't necessarily an irrational reaction, since you experience a mind block of how to defend yourself from a lynch. I still want to lynch PokaLink to gain some information after today, but I think it's a bit presumptuous to assume he is scum.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I don't think PokaLink's reaction is inherently scummy. He hasn't played mafia on ZD in a very long time, and now he finds himself on the verge of a lynch. I remember being lynched on Day 1 during my second game on ZD all the way back in 2012, and I reacted equally panicked, even though I was town. Coincidentally enough, the people who advocated my lynch hardest were scum. If you're new to mafia or away for a long time, this isn't necessarily an irrational reaction, since you experience a mind block of how to defend yourself from a lynch. I still want to lynch PokaLink to gain some information after today, but I think it's a bit presumptuous to assume he is scum.

I agree with you completely. If I was vanilla I wouldn't have a problem with my death, however, I'm not, so for the sake of preserving the ability I have, I don't think I should die. What's your opinion on this claiming fiasco ALiT?

Pen

The game is on!
It's statements like this lmao, you guy's voted me I'm on the basis of being inactive, I'm not inactive now. Are all my reason't of guilt gone now :cooky:

The reason why I am more suspicious of you right now than I am of any other player in the game is not because of your previous inactivity, but because of your reaction to the votes that were placed on you. I have already explained why I think that is scummy, so there you have some new reasons for our suspicion.

I agree with you completely. If I was vanilla I wouldn't have a problem with my death, however, I'm not, so for the sake of preserving the ability I have, I don't think I should die. What's your opinion on this claiming fiasco ALiT?

Well, I can remember myself claiming on Day 1 once, and that was when I was a cop. It was rather unfortunate, but I absolutely despise the first day in any mafia game, so I wasn't surprised that I was targeted for my inactivity eventually. I think role claiming is a legitimate Day 1 strategy, but only at L-1, and if the town finds no other viable alternatives.

I don't believe that applies to this game, however, as multiple people have been suspected, including you, Storm, Jamie, and Mido. I say this in the context of Day 1 because Day 2 here is essentially another Day 1.

I will say that I have used fake claims to my advantage before multiple times during late game to pull out a narrow victory. I do not think they work well early on.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Can we just stick to somebody? Because we keep flip flopping and now it seems a no-lynch day. We cant get info without a lynch. Pokalink is acting strangely and is now being Overactive, which could also be scummy. He literally just quadruple posted

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@PokaLink we don't have any better leads, it's either you or another random vote. obviously youre not happy with it but we have so little information right now, i dont think im removing my vote

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
The reason why I am more suspicious of you right now than I am of any other player in the game is not because of your previous inactivity, but because of your reaction to the votes that were placed on you. I have already explained why I think that is scummy, so there you have some new reasons for our suspicion.

Part of the reason I'm posting so much is because I'm in a really boring lecture on how to make a Sudoku simulator using a stack interface, I think but I haven't been paying attention much. Believe what you want, I'm just trying to prove that I'm not inactive. It might be suspicious that I accused LG and Jamie, but if I flip town when I die, then you have more of my posts and thought's to look through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom