• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Sorry guys! I've just been caught up in a flurry of difficult schoolwork. It's 2am right now, so my mind is a little toasted, but I promise that I'll post my thoughts tomorrow. So in the meantime, it would be nice if I wasn't lynched (not that it's likely I would be killed that fast).

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Although I'm inclined to give him some time, I currently do not see any other potential lynch. And I'm neither a fan of waiting for everyone to claim and then unvote. Besides, lynching Poka is still a good example to anyone else that might be thinking of playing this game low key. And so far there's no evidence either that he's town. So Vote: Pokalink

Pen

The game is on!
Am in favour of a PokaLink lynch too, however, I do not want to reach a majority on him before the day ends, so I will not vote. Maybe he will come with some good points later today.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Am in favour of a PokaLink lynch too, however, I do not want to reach a majority on him before the day ends, so I will not vote. Maybe he will come with some good points later today.
yeah this completely echos my thoughts

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Pokalink (4)
So thats a lynch at Days End according to Virals Formula
L=1/2 M if T=0

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Since people can have multiple rules, I don’t think it’s unreasonable someone had two active night roles, or just two mafia who coordinated together. It’s pretty easy to eliminate it being a townie role that killed him, since a janitor role just stalls the town. It’s hard to say if the killer was 3rd party or Mafia. Mafia should always kill town, and there doesn’t seem to be any evidence of a role block in the scene, so I’d like to lean towards Mafia, but it’s also weird that there wouldn’t be a third party (sk) attempt at a kill (if there is one). I’m pretty curious if this role has limited uses.

I think it’s interesting that LG pointed out that it’s weird Maf didn’t go for Jamie since he’s such a good town. Is the mafia made of unexperienced player’s? Or is this more misdirection. It’s hard to tell at this point, but It’s definitely too early to say Jamie is scum based on this alone.

I also highly doubt Storm killed his friend, at least this early in this game, I doubt someone would do something this blatantly scummy. Though I would say killing your friends can be a good tactic in the long run, since they know your mannerisms and personality the best.

LG, even if Mafia, has generated enough discussion to be clear of any lynching’s (not that it was ever a question anyway).

I feel like I’ve said a whole lot of nothing, I stopped reading at day 11 because I really have to get to school right know, but I’ll probably read more and post more at around 1ish.

Since this is the last day, I feel like I have no choice but to defend myself even if it’s a risky move. I don’t know how rare roles are in this game, but mine is definitely not something you want gone. I know some people might get mad at me for saying this, but there’s a serious risk of me being lynched.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
well the day ends in like less than 12 hours so

we're not lynching nobody

It seems the only alternative you've brought up is Jamie-chan-kun-senpai-sama but I've got a gut feeling he's town so i don't really want to lynch him.

I feel like I’ve said a whole lot of nothing

You have said a whole lot of nothing and that's why we're all voting for you. All of your posts except this one and the one before were day 1 nonsense. At least the two other players with less posts than you (alit and vergo) have either been providing suspicions/ideas or asked for a replacement.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Since people can have multiple rules, I don’t think it’s unreasonable someone had two active night roles, or just two mafia who coordinated together. It’s pretty easy to eliminate it being a townie role that killed him, since a janitor role just stalls the town. It’s hard to say if the killer was 3rd party or Mafia. Mafia should always kill town, and there doesn’t seem to be any evidence of a role block in the scene, so I’d like to lean towards Mafia, but it’s also weird that there wouldn’t be a third party (sk) attempt at a kill (if there is one). I’m pretty curious if this role has limited uses.

I think it’s interesting that LG pointed out that it’s weird Maf didn’t go for Jamie since he’s such a good town. Is the mafia made of unexperienced player’s? Or is this more misdirection. It’s hard to tell at this point, but It’s definitely too early to say Jamie is scum based on this alone.

I also highly doubt Storm killed his friend, at least this early in this game, I doubt someone would do something this blatantly scummy. Though I would say killing your friends can be a good tactic in the long run, since they know your mannerisms and personality the best.

LG, even if Mafia, has generated enough discussion to be clear of any lynching’s (not that it was ever a question anyway).

I feel like I’ve said a whole lot of nothing, I stopped reading at day 11 because I really have to get to school right know, but I’ll probably read more and post more at around 1ish.

Since this is the last day, I feel like I have no choice but to defend myself even if it’s a risky move. I don’t know how rare roles are in this game, but mine is definitely not something you want gone. I know some people might get mad at me for saying this, but there’s a serious risk of me being lynched.
I have a conflicted opinion about this right now.

Seeing this post, I think you're likely to be town. Everyone who claims at ZD (with a few exceptions) always is honest. We have developped some kind of mafia culture here lately that everytime someone is under pressure, he or she screenshots his role pm. I think (soft) roleclaiming should be used far scarcer, when it can actually have a strategic purpose. Everyone here solely defends himself by claiming, whereas that should be reason. Exactly because of this do I think you're more likely to be town. But this also makes me itching to lynch you because I think this claiming culture at ZD should stop. For this reason, I'm not yet removing my vote.

I'm considering what to do right now. But to be honest, I feel like if we let him go now we only show once again that claiming always works here at ZD. If it doesn't save you, people wouldn't use it.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 2.4

PokaLink (4) - A Link in Time, Storm, LittleGumball, Kokirion
Mido (1) - Pendio

No Votes Cast: Jamie, Johnny Sooshi, Ver-go-a-go-go, Mido, PokaLink, Toxic Snowman

Day 2 ends Monday, May 9th at 11:59pm EST
Post Quota Not Met: @PokaLink (1 more)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends Monday, 11:59pm EST.

Jamie

I have a conflicted opinion about this right now.

Seeing this post, I think you're likely to be town. Everyone who claims at ZD (with a few exceptions) always is honest. We have developped some kind of mafia culture here lately that everytime someone is under pressure, he or she screenshots his role pm. I think (soft) roleclaiming should be used far scarcer, when it can actually have a strategic purpose. Everyone here solely defends himself by claiming, whereas that should be reason. Exactly because of this do I think you're more likely to be town. But this also makes me itching to lynch you because I think this claiming culture at ZD should stop. For this reason, I'm not yet removing my vote.

I'm considering what to do right now. But to be honest, I feel like if we let him go now we only show once again that claiming always works here at ZD. If it doesn't save you, people wouldn't use it.
Yeah, I'm with you here. I think I softclaim like, once every 20 games lol, only when it has strategic value. Not only does killing this culture stop this ******** thing that we all do immediately after being targeted, but it also allows for fakeclaims to actually be a realistic thing. With the revival of the mafia community recently, we need to fix these little things, which is why I lynched Malon after he claimed day 1. I'm getting very tired of overall just ****ty play.

Jamie

Vote: PokaLink

even though theres a good chance hes town, i think koki, lg and i all seem to agree that we are tired of this type of ****, and theres no need to drag out this lynch, especially since its a lynch of someone who has done absolutely **** all. one vote to hammer after my vote, i believe

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I do agree with Kokirion (and Jamie, he posted while I was typing), the only people who have fakeclaimed (to my knowledge) are Crusader, Pendio, and Kokirion, except for the cases where mafia roleblocker has claimed to be town roleblocker. This claiming culture is annoying and it takes all the fun out of the game.

This is supposed to be a mind game, not figure out who is which role and then lynch the rest of the players through process of elimination. That's not fun for anybody. If you get lynched then you were obviously playing scummy and that's your fault, it's not fair to just be all "oh but i'm important :uwu:" and expect people to stop voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom