• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: Legacy 1 Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
JCAoro1.png

Welcome to Mafia: Legacy 1 Sign ups!

So this game will be a little different than our regular games. Legacy will be a series I will run for the next little while (around 5 games). It will start off similar to regular Mafia, but your actions in Legacy 1 will change the way Legacy 2/3/4/5 will be played. Confused? Good! Bits will be revealed in the Legacy 1 game thread, with more revelations during Legacy 2 and on wards. There will be many mechanics in play, and your actions will have an impact on future Legacy games. So play well!
That said, I need a group that will be as static as possible. Since your actions bear weight, I'll need the same players for the rest of the series. Obviously, replacements will be accommodated, and won't be handicapped if joining late in the series, but it'll play better with a core group that moves through the series together. Much of the game will be explained in the game thread.

I don't usually do this, but I'm looking for more dedicated players. Skill level doesn't matter, and I completely do understand if life gets in the way and you have to be replaced, but I'd prefer if the old hands, or mafia enthusiasts sign up, rather than people who are still iffy on the whole game. Again, skill doesn't matter, I'm just looking for people who believe they can and will be active through most of it (if not all of it) :)

I need 18 players, but can suffice with 16, so without further ado.

Players:
1. DracoMajora
2. Thareous
3. Fused_Shadows
4. Johnny Sooshi
5. Heroine of Time
6. PK Flash
7. Odd300
8. Justac00lguy
9. PancakeSamurai
10. Josh
11. Musicfan