• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Add me back to the queue.

Apologies for dropping off the face of the earth. Still need time to work on a setup and everything so I have no intention on going next so I’ll wait for my spot so just put me at the end

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Y'know, I think I'm gonna scrap my wind waker game, at least for now.

Change my game pls to "Trivia Mafia: Music Edition". I took many notes after my last game and have come up with a few ways to make the trivia mechanic a bit more fair, and I really want to try them out.

You can make me green too because I'll basically be ready to go as soon as it's my turn!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
added

let me know once your game is ready to host given 24 hours notice

returnofMCH

here from bulba, don't expect much
dekunut and I kind of forgot to write role pms so we're doing that on short notice, but are otherwise ready whenever spaceballs finishes

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Salutations potential mafia hosts. Currently there are two games in the queue that are listed as ready to host. Once these two games are up (or even when the next game is up if mellow ezlo ends up being unable to run his game when the time comes) we will be out of games. If anybody is interested in hosting a game on ZD this might be a good time to sign up. For those of you who have already signed up but have not yet indicated that your game is ready to run, now might be a good time to finish up your design and let me know that its ready to run.

I'll be pinging everyone who currently has a game on the list, as this might apply to them. Sorry for the disturbance if it doesn't.

@Kirino
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Zinger2099
@Dark Boo
@A Link In Time
@Johnny Sooshi
@DekuNut
@Mafia Host
@Stitch
@Pen
@TL The Legend
@CynicalSquid