• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Queue has been updated.

Rubik has requested to host another Crossover game. With the summer time coming around Tristan and I thought it best to host it soon. I have made it the most recent game in the queue to open up availability for it.

@Rubik please let me know if this was your reason for signing up again. If so, I'll move you down on the queue until the crossover is finished.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Queue has been updated.

Rubik has requested to host another Crossover game. With the summer time coming around Tristan and I thought it best to host it soon. I have made it the most recent game in the queue to open up availability for it.

@Rubik please let me know if this was your reason for signing up again. If so, I'll move you down on the queue until the crossover is finished.
The crossover game will not be hosted by me, it will be hosted by a guy called Zinger2099 from our mafia community.

Small Games
Official Queue
CROSSOVER GAME
Johnny Sooshi
- [Death Trap Mafia]
A Link In Time - [untitled game]
Little Gumball/Pen - [jojo's bizarre mafia game]
DekuNut - [Town of Salem]
Funnier - [It's All About Us Mafia]
Poyzin - [Midnight Ops Mafia]
Bokky Baby - [Big Bok Clock Mafia]
Namira - [Dark Souls Mafia]
Kirino - [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind]
Ragnarokio - [untitled game]
Mellow Ezlo - [Wind Waker Mafia]
Rubik - [untitled game]
Spiritual Mask Salesman - [Skittles Mafia]
TheSunFan - [Themeless Vanilla Mafia]
That "crossover game" at the top of your "small games" cue list is called "The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3".

Also, I don't know what you would define as a small game versus a large one in these forums, but I certainly wouldn't call this game small. It's for around 20 to 25 players and is exceedingly complex.

Also, I'm the designer. Hi.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I would like to change my theme to Majora’s Mask pt 2 and just remove the other one from the large queue i guess

edit after reading rules of the large queue keep them both there. It will either be a small or a large setup

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
That "crossover game" at the top of your "small games" cue list is called "The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3".

Also, I don't know what you would define as a small game versus a large one in these forums, but I certainly wouldn't call this game small. It's for around 20 to 25 players and is exceedingly complex.

Also, I'm the designer. Hi.
I'll update it with your info.

As far as small vs large, honestly is an old holdover we have that should probably be adjusted. It more has to do with the size of our standard games since we have a smaller player base. But yes, I'd consider it a large game.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Also, if you could change the name of mine to Econimafia, that would be swell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom