• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
I have edited and updated the queue. @kokirion, you are up next. Thanks for waiting patiently while on hold. @DekuNut, I have followed your wishes. You are after kokirion, because your theme requires many people to play. As soon as you have a good number of people, you will be next.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Okay, I'll open the sign ups within now and the coming few days.
I've surprisingly been much more busy lately than expected (and Thareous game ended sooner than I had anticipated), so my game is not completely finished yet. But at most it should be up in a week

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh, wow, you didn't take me off the queue! You kept my game on hold! Thanks a ton!

Depending on how quickly it comes, I'd probably be willing to get my game up and running after the next game ends, but it seems like the mafia section's pretty darn dead, or at least dying... The old set-ups I had (incomplete as they were) were all for 20 or so people. Should I make a smaller one? (Rhythm Thief is begging me to make a mafia set-up right now, and that could have an EXTREMELY flexible number of characters, but I don't know how to make the roles accurate without spoiling everything. :( )

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
;( and i was so excited about my game

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
;( and i was so excited about my game
Well, it's not like yours is never going to come... :P

If you're desperate to go first, I don't mean to barge in and steal your spot. I have been gone for a while, after all, and I'm perfectly happy waiting. (Without a co-mod, who knows when this game'll be ready, anyway? I've got a set-up but no one to check it.)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler

If you're desperate to go first, I don't mean to barge in and steal your spot. I have been gone for a while, after all, and I'm perfectly happy waiting. (Without a co-mod, who knows when this game'll be ready, anyway? I've got a set-up but no one to check it.)
Heroine, don't worry. I'm never gonna let my game end anyway and he knows that ^ ^
There won't BE a next one

Stitch

AKA Patrick
You can probably take my Three Stooges game off the queue since I don't come to this site that much anymore.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

Oh no, it's okay, go ahead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom