• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Change my theme to le Fallout
Although I'm not a mafia admin I have been doing a bit for mafia so I will update the queue here if that's okay, David. And honestly JC I think you could have edited it yourself lol.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I would like to sign up on the que however if it is 2 months befor December or May of next year When it comes up may you move me down 3 spots?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Even though I haven't been playing for a bit, I want to be put on the queue to moderate a game. (I plan on getting into mafia when I'm out of school)
The theme is The Three Stooges
I'll have a co-mod, but I'm not sure who's going to be around. So if anybody wants to volunteer or I'll check with a few people when it gets closer to the time that my game would be near the top of the queue.

Even though I haven't been playing for a bit, I want to be put on the queue to moderate a game. (I plan on getting into mafia when I'm out of school)
The theme is The Three Stooges
I'll have a co-mod, but I'm not sure who's going to be around. So if anybody wants to volunteer or I'll check with a few people when it gets closer to the time that my game would be near the top of the queue.

I'm willing to be your co-mod. I'm not sure I'm in the mood to play quite yet, but I'd definitely be interested in helping you set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom