• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Normal and Large)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I'll do a game of my own if it ever happens (which it probably wont). I'll announce the theme later. Doubt there's even a point in signing up for a game anymore.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Would like to moderate a theme for Guilty Crown. It'll most likely be a normal game.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Hi everyone! We've recently started planning a cross-community cooperation with the Mafia community of the Bulbagarden forums and I figured it'd be best to let you all in on it. The plan is that they will host a Pokémon themed Mafia game here on our forums and Tristan and I will host a Zelda themed one on their's. The event is still being planned but we're hoping it could happen within the not too distant future. A collaboration like this will surely help both our Mafia section and their's prosper.

So here's my question: Would you all in this community be okay with allowing the Pokémon themed game hosted by one or two of their Mafia players to go before some of the games in this game queue? DekuNut will co-host it to make sure the game is still within our regular frame. I am personally okay with this game taking priority in the list. It could begin either after the current normal/large game, or after the next one. So what do you all think? Bringing in some new faces can't hurt, right? :)

Zexy

Anabel, soon-to-be main character :)
Hi everyone! We've recently started planning a cross-community cooperation with the Mafia community of the Bulbagarden forums and I figured it'd be best to let you all in on it. The plan is that they will host a Pokémon themed Mafia game here on our forums and Tristan and I will host a Zelda themed one on their's. The event is still being planned but we're hoping it could happen within the not too distant future. A collaboration like this will surely help both our Mafia section and their's prosper.

So here's my question: Would you all in this community be okay with allowing the Pokémon themed game hosted by one or two of their Mafia players to go before some of the games in this game queue? DekuNut will co-host it to make sure the game is still within our regular frame. I am personally okay with this game taking priority in the list. It could begin either after the current normal/large game, or after the next one. So what do you all think? Bringing in some new faces can't hurt, right? :)
Hi everyone! This is Zexy from Bulbagarden Forums' mafia community, called The War Room! I'm planning to be one of the co-hosts of the Pokemon themed Mafia game here, which will be called Delta Emerald Mafia (an original story, sequel of the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Pokemon games). My fellow co-host will be SoaringDylan. Hope you accept our request and looking forward to seeing you around with your Zelda-themed game in our place :)

Mido

Version 1
Sounds like a plan! I see no reason for concern, as more numbers are always wonderful.

To our friends from Bulbagarden: welcome to this fine establishment! :cool:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
How large is the game? My only concern is some people here have been waiting a very long time for large games to come back, but I don't mind it in principle since it'll probably bring us more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom