• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Normal and Large)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Question, what is mafia? And how is it run?

Mafia is a game where the players are split into two teams, the town and the mafia (which contains a selected minority of players). Through discussion, the town has to weed out the mafia before they outnumber the town. This is essentially the basic premise of the game. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask more or check out this thread: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threa...g-mafia-index-glossary-faqs-discussion.56679/

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Like Storm said, probably not a lot of large games coming up. You can sign up as a replacement for Ouran if you want (small game) and well feel our way through other games over the coming months

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
We could possibly support large games now, I got 13 people in my game fairly easily and that's without a handful of common players. But if you want to maximize it, your best bet is to start in May, when university ends for most people. What we could do is something like this:
September-April: Small games
May-June: Big games
July-August: 1 big 1 small, since all students are off then.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Since summer is coming and Spaceballs is almost over, can we check what kinds of numbers we are expecting to have for the next game? In case somehow we get enough for a large game to come off the racks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom