• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Micro and Mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Guess I'll go ahead and sign up now. Might be ready to host one by the time it gets around.
Just put my theme as Scooby Doo for the time being. Might change it later though, since I have a few different ones in mind.

D

Deleted member 14134

Idk if I'll go through with it but put me on for another small game just in case I do.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Added myself to the queue

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As my game draws nearer, I now need to start finalizing my game. So please people, vote:
1) inception, a game with complex roles and a complex setup
2) Gangs of New York (title pending), a game with complex roles but a simple setup
3) Sonic the Hedgehog, a simple game
4) War in the Palace, an open set up Royal Mafia game

Jamie

As my game draws nearer, I now need to start finalizing my game. So please people, vote:
1) inception, a game with complex roles and a complex setup
2) Gangs of New York (title pending), a game with complex roles but a simple setup
3) Sonic the Hedgehog, a simple game
4) War in the Palace, an open set up Royal Mafia game
how complex are complex roles? are they bastard? is it role madness where a million people are gonna be ****ed up every night and it wont be fun? im all for complex stuff as long as its not out of hand, and in that case, i'd go with inception. if the roles are a bit much ill go with sonic the hedgehog. gotta go fast

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
how complex are complex roles? are they bastard? is it role madness where a million people are gonna be ****ed up every night and it wont be fun? im all for complex stuff as long as its not out of hand, and in that case, i'd go with inception. if the roles are a bit much ill go with sonic the hedgehog. gotta go fast
Not bastard. I would refer to them as such if so. But the inception concept requires roles that fit the concept.
And I misspoke on Gangs. It's complex setup simple roles, Not the other way around

Jamie

Not bastard. I would refer to them as such if so. But the inception concept requires roles that fit the concept.
And I misspoke on Gangs. It's complex setup simple roles, Not the other way around
I want gangs then. Definitely gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom