• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Micro and Mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Pendios game is about to end what are we doing next? Are we trying for a larger game or are we continuing here. My games ready for whenever.

I don't think there are enough active people for a larger game. 13 seems to be the limit right now, but it can still make for a very active game.

The next time large games will probably be viable is around the holidays. With school starting up again for a lot of people, activity will sink a bit and less people will be around.

D

Deleted member 14134

I don't think there are enough active people for a larger game. 13 seems to be the limit right now, but it can still make for a very active game.

The next time large games will probably be viable is around the holidays. With school starting up again for a lot of people, activity will sink a bit and less people will be around.
I guess you can post sign ups for your game and see if we get enough players? If not I guess we move to mine.

I guess you can post sign ups for your game and see if we get enough players? If not I guess we move to mine.

I'm looking for 18 people, which I'm not sure we have right now. I don't want to hold up the longer games list forever, but the audience doesn't seem to be there. I want to see other peoples' responses. I can host now, but I don't think larger games can be filled until December at earliest.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
In all honesty, the best time for us to do large games is the four months between April and September, since that's when most people are off of school and such. I think we missed the window. I don't see an issue with going for it though, and just seeing what happens. We can advertise a bit around the forums and try to attract more people that way.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sorry about my inactiveness guys. Classes ended a couple of weeks ago, work picked up immediately, and I moved to a new apartment, so it's been a bit of a blur for the past month really. I'm updating the queue now.

Also, with the interest there, if we can aim to have some activity and if there's a larger game that's not too large (ideally around 16 to 18 would be good), I don't see the harm in trying to start both up at the same time. We've been beating around the bush with this idea a lot and I think we need to just go for it.

D

Deleted member 14134

So are we trying to do two games at once? Should I post sign ups for mine or wait for ALIT to post his? I'm thinking wait for ALIT to post his since his game would be larger and that way if people want to only play one game more people would choose his since it's bigger and needs more people. I need 12 for mine.

Edit: Also the theme will be Anime Boys Mafia and Jamie is no longer my co-mod (he figures I dont need one).

Pen

The game is on!
Personally I think it's best to stick to one game only. If we do manage to get enough players for a big game, I don't wanna risk ruining that by having the players be in a second game too.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Personally I think it's best to stick to one game only. If we do manage to get enough players for a big game, I don't wanna risk ruining that by having the players be in a second game too.
I agree with this. I used to play 2 or 3 games at a time and only ever really focused on one and didn't put as much effort into the others. I think we may be able to scrape together enough players to run a large game, but I don't think our active playerbase is large enough to support two games at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom