• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Micro and Mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright, I'm in my fall break rn, so I'm good to start signups for my game whenever. If anybody thinks I should wait though, just say so! It's a Vanilla game with 13 players.

D

Deleted member 14134

Seeing how Mez's game was hard to fill up and since it seems to be going slow I think we should put future games on hiatus until after Christmas since activity will probably be poor this month and a break could help build interest for a future game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ya, that's probably best. This section usually dies down around Christmas time and February/March seems to be when it picks up again.

How would you guys all feel about trying out some small, non-mafia games during these next few months? We did The Resistance a while ago, and it was fun, but I wouldn't mind branching out and exploring other, similar territory.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Since this didn't get that much attention in the rp section. For a non mafia game Danganronpa? Its a blend of RP and mafia. You build a character put them through a killing game.

This is accomplished by making a grid based map. That each player cam move around in and comunicate with players with in a close range. Every thing is line of sight and every action that you take you get a description back. Certain actions would require a random. org roll. There are 3 ways to win the game kill some one and become the blackened. However unlike the actual games every one is not executed if they get the murderer/blackened wrong. Instead player will vote up 1 person who they felt did not contribute to the trial all that much to die. 2nd be among the last two people alive in the game. Finlay Every one still left alive when the player randomly chosen as the master mind is killed.

Each day a "motive" will be presented based on the character that you created. It would be up to you to decide if your character would kill based on the motive. After a certain amount of IRL time passes and a murder did not occur a player would be randomly selected to be effected by the motive and would have to kill some one.

You have full control over how you kill some one and what you do after words. However you do need to be aware that a character could fight back and the roles could be reversed.After a murder occurs you can clean up the mess how ever you like. Once the body has been discovered then all player will begin to investigate. were they can look for physical evidence and collect testimonies form other players.

After some time IRL would need to make cases about who you think the blackened is.

This might take some time to build since I gave up on it in the rp section.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Uncle-Buck-john-candy-30055733-1280-688.jpg

Guess im up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom