• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Was brought to my attention that it's my turn to mod now? Viral didn't message me but two other people did. :P

I actually can't mod right now but should be able to soon. If it works out, you should bump me down and let the next person go before me instead, and I'll just mod after them. :)
...Oh! XD

Does this mean I should post sign-ups?

With how inactive I've been on ze forums and other stuff in real life, I would like to take my game out of the queue. Don't worry Fused/Atticuz, I can still work on your game! :P

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, now that Pirates Mafia 2 is over and done, I will go stand in the queue again! :D

The theme I would like to host next is: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
Wait, does this mean it's too late for me to submit a host application?
Because I've been developing a mafia game based entirely off of Palindromes, and I kind of want to see it in action.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
AxOwen is up next. If he wants to give up his spot once more, then we have Thar and Xyph with Fate Zero.

With how inactive I've been on ze forums and other stuff in real life, I would like to take my game out of the queue. Don't worry Fused/Atticuz, I can still work on your game! :P

I'll keep it in the queue incase you're free when your game does roll around.

/quits Mafia

It will take 3-4 weeks for your application to quit to be processed...

AxOwen is up next. If he wants to give up his spot once more, then we have Thar and Xyph with Fate Zero.
Yeah I'm gonna have to give it up again, sorry. Might have to do it twice if Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia ends pretty soon, but I guess we'll see. Sorry guys. >_<

I'd prefer to just get bumped down the list, anyway. If that leaves a bad taste in anyone's mouth and they think I should be treated as if I just signed up and be put at the bottom though, I'll understand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom