• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
It looks like I'm able to start my game, but I remember Atticus saying she was going to help with it... and she isn't around right now. This could prove problematic.

Umm...I signed up to Co-Mod Metroid with you XD

Current Queue (Mod/Co-mod)
  • Musicfan/Atticus - Radiant Historia
  • JucieJ/Darknut_Hunter - Metroid
  • Linkdude74 - Lantern Mafia
  • Pendio - Pirates 2
  • Axle the Beast - League of Legends
  • Heroine of Time/Timeless - Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Thareous/Xyphon - Fate/Zero
  • Xyphon/Linkdude - Super Smash Bros.
  • Rachel - Animal Crossing
  • DracoMajora/PK Flash - ZD Members vs Mods
  • Fused_Shadows/Odd300 - Luigi's Mansion
  • Odd300 - Spongebob Square Pants
  • Hero of Time/Viral Maze - Avengers
  • Johnny Sooshi/Raindrop14 - High School of the Damned
  • Kirito/Kybyrian - Resident Evil
  • Tster the Great - X-Men
  • Atticus/Odd300 - Monopoly
  • A Link in Time - Star Wars (Original Trilogy)
  • Justac00lguy - GTA: San Andreas
  • Big Octo/LittleGumball - Austin Powers
  • Viral Maze - Legacy 2
  • Ver-go-a-go-go - No Theme

Also, Viral, can you take me off that list for my game. Judging by game pace, I doubt I'll be able to host it...

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Hello, I wish to moderate my own game of Mafia.
I believe that i have gained extensive knowledge of the game, via previous forums and this forum, and I can make mafia even better, with addition of some characters not normally used in typical mafia games.
Now I know it may seem as if I have little experience, but after Mafia 11, I think i will have well more then enough experience to be able to moderate my own game of mafia. Also, If I'm not mistaken my mafia will be mafia 13, so I will receive even more experience with Mafia 12.
My game will be a moderate game, based on the anime Eden of The East.
The Mafia characters will be as follows:

Mr. Outside/Saizō Atō- This is the Mafia Godfather in this game, he is the one who created the Seleçao Phones and Juiz. He is a very wealthy business man who created the phones to see if 11 random Japanese citizens are capable of saving the world. He is Seleçao #12

Seleçao #1/Daiju Mononobe- This is the mafia Roleblocker. He is a worker for the Ato company, and he is the one who heads the group trying to "save" Japan by overthrowing it's government. A very smooth character, but has a very sharp temper.

Seleçao #10/Ryō Yūki- This is the Mafia Saint. He is responsible for the missile attacks on Careless monday and dipises the system for ruining his life. He is very shy and tends to lurk in the backround.

Seleçao #2/Jintarō Tsuji- This is the Mafia Immobilizer. He is a very smooth character who doesn't truly care for Mr. Outside's game. He claims to not have spent any of the 10 billion yen on his phone.

Townie Faction:
Seleçao #9/Akira Takizawa- Townie Cop. The Main Protaganist of the Anime. Loses his memory and must regain it to stop Mononobe's plans.

Seleção #3/Toshiko Kitabayashi- Vanilla Townie. She is an elderly woman who rarely uses the phone, and the only know use for the phone is to order food.

Satoshi Ōsugi- Townie Saint. Saki's Best friend who holds an unconfessed love for her. He is thought to have been kidnapped by the Johnny Hunter, but in reality he was drunk and roaming the streets.

Yutaka Itazu- Townie Seer. He is a very infamous hacker and prodigy, who left the Eden of the East team because he lost his pants.

Seleção #6/Taishi Naomoto- Vanilla Townie. Wants to create the perfect move with Akira and Saki as the main Characters.

Saki Morimi- Townie Doctor. A 22 year old who met Akira in Washington DC. he saves her form being arrested and she feels as if she owes him, so she follows him on his journeys.

Cult Faction:
Seleção #11/Kuroha Diana Shiratori- The Vigilante. She is known as a modeling agency head, but in reality she is the infamous Johnny hunter. She murders Rapists and pedophiles, but now she plans on ending this Mafia all together.

Kazuomi Hirasawa- Cult Leader. Head of the Eden of the East team. You're job is to meet and discuss with other members on who to add to your cult. you an also discuss with the Vigilante on who she should kill. Your ultimate goal is to destroy the mafia on your own.

Mikuru Katsuhara- Cult member. A coding prodigy, she is responsible for the majority of Eden of The East.

I hope i can be a member of the Mafia Mods Please consider this request.

Gonna try to be more active after taking a year long hiatus. If anyone wants to be a co-mod please let me know

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Hello, I wish to moderate my own game of Mafia.
I believe that i have gained extensive knowledge of the game, via previous forums and this forum, and I can make mafia even better, with addition of some characters not normally used in typical mafia games.
Now I know it may seem as if I have little experience, but after Mafia 11, I think i will have well more then enough experience to be able to moderate my own game of mafia. Also, If I'm not mistaken my mafia will be mafia 13, so I will receive even more experience with Mafia 12.
My game will be a moderate game, based on the anime Eden of The East.
The Mafia characters will be as follows:

Mr. Outside/Saizō Atō- This is the Mafia Godfather in this game, he is the one who created the Seleçao Phones and Juiz. He is a very wealthy business man who created the phones to see if 11 random Japanese citizens are capable of saving the world. He is Seleçao #12

Seleçao #1/Daiju Mononobe- This is the mafia Roleblocker. He is a worker for the Ato company, and he is the one who heads the group trying to "save" Japan by overthrowing it's government. A very smooth character, but has a very sharp temper.

Seleçao #10/Ryō Yūki- This is the Mafia Saint. He is responsible for the missile attacks on Careless monday and dipises the system for ruining his life. He is very shy and tends to lurk in the backround.

Seleçao #2/Jintarō Tsuji- This is the Mafia Immobilizer. He is a very smooth character who doesn't truly care for Mr. Outside's game. He claims to not have spent any of the 10 billion yen on his phone.

Townie Faction:
Seleçao #9/Akira Takizawa- Townie Cop. The Main Protaganist of the Anime. Loses his memory and must regain it to stop Mononobe's plans.

Seleção #3/Toshiko Kitabayashi- Vanilla Townie. She is an elderly woman who rarely uses the phone, and the only know use for the phone is to order food.

Satoshi Ōsugi- Townie Saint. Saki's Best friend who holds an unconfessed love for her. He is thought to have been kidnapped by the Johnny Hunter, but in reality he was drunk and roaming the streets.

Yutaka Itazu- Townie Seer. He is a very infamous hacker and prodigy, who left the Eden of the East team because he lost his pants.

Seleção #6/Taishi Naomoto- Vanilla Townie. Wants to create the perfect move with Akira and Saki as the main Characters.

Saki Morimi- Townie Doctor. A 22 year old who met Akira in Washington DC. he saves her form being arrested and she feels as if she owes him, so she follows him on his journeys.

Cult Faction:
Seleção #11/Kuroha Diana Shiratori- The Vigilante. She is known as a modeling agency head, but in reality she is the infamous Johnny hunter. She murders Rapists and pedophiles, but now she plans on ending this Mafia all together.

Kazuomi Hirasawa- Cult Leader. Head of the Eden of the East team. You're job is to meet and discuss with other members on who to add to your cult. you an also discuss with the Vigilante on who she should kill. Your ultimate goal is to destroy the mafia on your own.

Mikuru Katsuhara- Cult member. A coding prodigy, she is responsible for the majority of Eden of The East.

I hope i can be a member of the Mafia Mods Please consider this request.

Gonna try to be more active after taking a year long hiatus. If anyone wants to be a co-mod please let me know

You did not have to post your set up and I believe that any one can sign up to be a mod.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Yeah, sorry, not trying to prevent anyone else, but I really wanted to at least Co-Mod this one. I mean, it's Metroid! Greatest game series ever made imo (blasphemous words on ZD, but then again, Metroid Dungeon was never finished).
Haha yeah I love Metroid myself! No problem I didn't really want/need to mod anything was just offing a hand if it was needed :) Hope it goes really well!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
My new game is Persona 4 themed right now I'm working on templets and a lot of balancing. (Did we agree to smaller games?)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
It will take many many years untill I'll reach the top of the queue but I suppose claiming a spot in the meanwhile can't hurt :>

My theme will be Hetalia: the second world conference. I might change it to a historical event-themed game (perhaps the invasion of Singapore, the Conference of Berlin or something similair). As it will take such a long time untill te game will be started, I don't think it makes sense to ask for a co-mod already (who knows, will he still be active by then?). But I'm open to a co-mod and possibly a consultant.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I would like to change my theme if possible.

My game (whenever it comes) will instead be based on Pokemon: The First Generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom