• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I really haven't mod a mafia game before and I only had played a game once so I really don't know anything about this. But.. I want to have an Ib Mafia. I'm kinda scared if I mess up and stuff, so.. yeah. Looking for a co-mod.

I told you that I would co mod

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Let's do this...

I'd like to sign up for a Xenoblade theme. As far as I know, I won't be needing a co-mod with this one, but the thought process is still heavily underway so nothing is set in stone. So, after my Fate/Zero game is completed, I'll dedicate myself to the set-up of Xeno.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Let's do this...

I'd like to sign up for a Xenoblade theme. As far as I know, I won't be needing a co-mod with this one, but the thought process is still heavily underway so nothing is set in stone. So, after my Fate/Zero game is completed, I'll dedicate myself to the set-up of Xeno.

Viral said:
You can only be in the queue for one game at a time. Once your game is finished, you may sign up another game/theme in the queue.

Not that you have to delete your post or anything, but your theme won't go up on the queue until after your initial game is complete. At least as far as I'm aware.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
That is correct, Atticus. Once your current game is done, I'll post you up for your next theme, but anyone else who posts after you (before your game is done) will have their game first (if they are not already on the queue, or modding).

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Not that you have to delete your post or anything, but your theme won't go up on the queue until after your initial game is complete. At least as far as I'm aware.

That is correct, Atticus. Once your current game is done, I'll post you up for your next theme, but anyone else who posts after you (before your game is done) will have their game first (if they are not already on the queue, or modding).

Gotcha. I think after seeing game mods becoming co-mods also, I became confused and thought people had more than one game reserved. x3

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Wow, that is one hell of a queue....

I'd love to try and moderate another one, even if it takes the rest of the year for that queue to fill out, haha. I modded the second ever game here, http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11544, and I had an absolute blast doing it. It was a really good game too, with no cheating/major problems as far as I can remember.

Could I do just an old-fashioned "Townie vs Mafia" theme? I'll make it more complicated with the roles and such than I did for Round 2 for sure.
I have been waiting sooo long for a good olclassic mafia game T_T It would be a beautiful thing to play in yours!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Now that my game has ended

I will be modding a game with Annie. She didn't tell me what the theme is yet so just put Happy Rainbow Sunshine Unicorn Pony Candy Land Where You Are Killed And Sold Like Slaves. <- Actually put that on the Queue.

Last edited:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
It looks like I'm able to start my game, but I remember Atticus saying she was going to help with it... and she isn't around right now. This could prove problematic.
I 'might' be able to help you in her place until she gets back-- what will you need? Someone to keep vote tallies or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom