• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
You know what, I still feel like some of the scum must have hidden in the shadows. Most inactive people still alive in this game were Timeless and Findemaxa. Timeless had an excuse where he was grounded for a bit, have no idea where he disappeared to after that. Findemaxa tried for a bit and then vanished too. Both have been replaced now, but that doesn't change the fact that both were extremely inactive.
Aye, there is bound to be some scum amongst the inactives. I also just noticed that Finemaxa was playing quite jumpy before he was replaced.

Vote: GirlWithAFairy

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
WTF guys.... This is going the way of the last game I was a replacement for. Neither I nor my predecessor have done anything scummy to deserve these votes!

EBWODP

I fail to see how Maxa was "jumpy" as Pendio labled him. So, produce your evidence against me or I shall hunt your down.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
WTF guys.... This is going the way of the last game I was a replacement for. Neither I nor my predecessor have done anything scummy to deserve these votes!

EBWODP

I fail to see how Maxa was "jumpy" as Pendio labled him. So, produce your evidence against me or I shall hunt your down.
actually in the last game, Furie gave out the QT right before she was lynched. ugh. that gamewas a failure. you also died because the unlynchee died. no one voted for you

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
actually in the last game, Furie gave out the QT right before she was lynched. ugh. that gamewas a failure. you also died because the unlynchee died. no one voted for you
No, not the Mafia RE, a diff one where I was a replacement and then that day I was lynched :/ it was awful. Nothing compared to mafia D tho!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm... really confused as well. XD

Killjoy... Am I the only one who's reeeeally thinking he seems scummy? He says he's new, which makes odd random bandwagoning like this look more suspicious than usual, as it could easily be a beginner's mistake.

Pen

The game is on!
EBWODP

I shall produce my evidence to thee:

Vote: PK Flash
Yay for random voting :/
Here he obviously wanted to get someone lynched (nothing wrong with that... necessarily).

Not sure how this helps in terms of discovering mafia, but whatever. At least it'll prevent a bad lynch.
Vote: No lynch
Here he has suddenly changed, now he wants to go for a No-Lynch. The complete opposite of before.

I regret voting so quickly for no lynch, in light of Viral's arguments. And now, we're getting somewhere in terms of substantial posts.
Unvote
I think no lynch won't help us find any mafia, especially since the nightkill probably won't give us anything; we need arguing and debate to start weeding out the mafia, and everyone saying no lynch won't get us anywhere.
And finally he changes back to what he originally thought. I'd say that's jumpy. Besides, most of his posts have been very short and with very little scum hunting in them.

Also, I think Heroine of Time makes a rather good point about Killjoy. He could also be a good lynch-candidate for today. Possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom