• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

leslie/draco
I'm the innocent child, by the way (again). At least now I don't have to use my ability.

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... And Dracomajora was my prime suspect. Well, I guess I'll have to backtrack a few pages in the thread to find new evidence.

EBWODP

Or rather new "suspicions".

Kogasa

desu desu desu desu
by the way, with 10 alive it takes 6 for a majority vote

meaning the game will meet its end after tomorrows lynch if you lynch a townie today and tomorrow

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Dead in here...

You know what, I still feel like some of the scum must have hidden in the shadows. Most inactive people still alive in this game were Timeless and Findemaxa. Timeless had an excuse where he was grounded for a bit, have no idea where he disappeared to after that. Findemaxa tried for a bit and then vanished too. Both have been replaced now, but that doesn't change the fact that both were extremely inactive. Sooooooooo...

Vote: GWAF

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
NIGHT 4(page 32) said:
PK Flash - 7 (LittleGumball, Xinnamon, Pendio, Dracomajora, Mido, Ninten*, Killjoy)
Dracomajora - 2 (Heroine of Time)
NIGHT 3 (page 25) said:
A Link In Time - 2 (Viral Maze, PK Flash)
PK Flash - 4 (Xinnamon, Killjoy, dracomajora, A Link In Time)
NIGHT 2 (page 15) said:
No Lynch - 5 (Hero of Time, Austin, Thareous, Xinnamon, A Link In Time)
Austin - 2 (Viral Maze, Josh)
Killjoy - 2 (Killjoy, PK Flash)
NIGHT 1 (page 6 said:
Lord Death - 9 ( Killjoy, Raindrop14, Dracomajora, PK Flash, Austin, A Link in Time, LittleGumball, Heroine of Time, Xinnamon)
Dracomajora - 1 (Findemaxa)
Xinnamon - 1 (Josh)
Killjoy - 1 (Thareous
to those who will find this useful.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Only 6 townies left, looks like 3 are masons, an innocent child(?), a bulletproof cop(?) and a vanilla(?)

(The spoiler gives my proof for three masons.)

During the last few months, several vicious articles against the idols of 765 PRO have been published, nitpicking the smallest details of their performances and blaming individual idols for the failures of group performances, thus eventually causing disruption between them. "Someone is clearly behind this" Producer thought, "I'll have to keep these girls from reacting aggressively and getting into more trouble". Some of the girls are already on edge, even doubting those they used to think of as friends. Others, though, have no doubt who their friends are, though still unsure of who their enemies are. Producer himself seems to be rather unsure who the enemies are. Though confused, four people have decided to try their best to find the culprits and protect the innocent idols. There seem to be more people than normal in the room as well, but we can't tell who...
Erebea's first post appears to imply 4 masons are in the game.

They worked together in removing the girl from the studio and kicked her out the door. "Nooo!" someone yelled in the background. "Don't do it, she's innocent!" she yelled desperately, but it was too late. Much to the horror of most of the people in the studio, she was right. The person was Futami Ami, one of the Futami twins! All too much like the scene two days ago, the studio was now filled with sounds of arguing, some idols even burst out into fits of rage. The sun rose up and their day began again, but it wasn't at all reassuring for most of them.

The Dead (not really) ---

Lord Death - Takatsuki Yayoi - Hard worker (Double Voter)
Rachel - Producer (modified jailkeeper)
Hero of Time - Futami Ami - Futami Twin (mason)
Turns out one of our masons was one of the twins. While that could make it appear like there is only two masons, the bio for the twins leads us to another conclusion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Idolmaster_characters said:
Ami and Mami Futami (双海 亜美・真美 Futami Ami, Mami?)
Voiced by: Asami Shimoda
Image Color: Yellow
Image Songs: "Positive!", "Start→ Star→", "Reimei Starline", "Gemmy" (Mami only) and "YOUou MYshin!" (Ami only)
Personal Songs: "Positive!", "Start→ Star→" and "GO MY WAY!!" (shared with Yayoi)
A playful pair of twin sisters who make a two-girl singing sensation. Ami and Mami both enjoy doing impressions and teasing their friends, though Mami seems to somewhat be a little more mature than Ami. The only way to tell the two girls apart is through their hairstyles—Ami ties her hair to the right, Mami to the left—otherwise, they are completely identical. They use this to their advantage by switching their hairstyles and both performing as idols, but only underneath Ami's name, and the only people who know about it are the members of the 765 Production.
In THE [email protected] 2, the public now knows about the twins and Ami makes an idol group with Iori and Azusa called Ryūgū Komachi. They've also had a bit of a growth spurt between the two games. In addition, Mami extends her ponytail longer to further differentiate between her sister. In the anime, the twins are already produced as separate idols and Mami still keeps her extended ponytail.
The wikipedia bio shows that the Futami twins formed a group with two other people, who are likely the other two masons.

Since the masons know who each other are, if they roleclaimed and acknowledged their two other comrades it would narrow down our list a lot.
sncie the mfiaa konw ecah ohetr as wlel we cluod end up wtih two stes of tehre

Austin

Austin
I'm the innocent child, by the way (again). At least now I don't have to use my ability.
I've been meaning to mention, I don't think this kosher. I'm pretty sure this counts as a reveal and thus you lose your voting ability, if you're telling the truth.

Kirino

leslie/draco
I've been meaning to mention, I don't think this kosher. I'm pretty sure this counts as a reveal and thus you lose your voting ability, if you're telling the truth.
I'm pretty sure I can roleclaim, since I'm not using my ability by doing so.

Let me check.

Vote: Ninten

Austin

Austin
I spoke with the gamemod, he said that, if he were the innocent child, he would be able to claim but in order for us to be sure, he'd have to give the signal thus taking away his vote.

In summary, it's just an ordinary claim, nothing airtight. I'm inclined to believe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom