• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogasa

desu desu desu desu
In the middle of the darkness of night, a girl woke up. "Woow, I feel like I slept for a week" she said as she yawned. She looked at the time and saw that it had only been several hours, and that the sun will rise any moment now. "Huuuh, so nothing's gonna happen tonight?" she said, but then 4 figures appeared before her and grabbed her. "We know what you've been up to!" one said, "After all this time we finally have the mastermind behind every thing!" another said. The commotion woke the rest of the studio. Gullible as ever, the idols once again began helping the four figures kick the girl out of the studio. "You're the worst!", "You'll pay for what you did to Ami!", "I'll never forgive you for this!" they said. After finally having kicked out the girl, the sun arose just above one of the buildings outside, shining light on the girl and revealing her to be LittleGumball, who was Hoshii Miki, a Studio 765 Idol! Utter shock and depression struck the rest of the idols. "Heheh... I guess that's it for me.." Miki said, "Don't worry guys, I'll be okay! Keep following your dreams!" she said just before walking away slightly depressed.

------

The Living ---

Austin
Xinnamon
Ninten*
Dracomajora
Night Owl
Killjoy
Heroine of Time
Mido
GirlWithAFairy
Pendio

The Dead (not really) ---

Lord Death - Takatsuki Yayoi - Hard worker (Double Voter)
Rachel - Producer (modified jailkeeper)
Hero of Time - Futami Ami - Futami Twin (mason)
A Link In Time - Kikuchi Makoto - Vigilante
Thareous - Amagase Touma - Studio 961 Best Talent (Strongman)
PK FLash - Kisaragi Chihaya - Studio 765 Idol
LittleGumball - Hoshii Miki - Studio 765 Idol

For those who don't know, Night Owl will be replacing Viral Maze, Mido will be replacing Timeless, and GirlWithAFairy will be replacing Findemaxa.

DAY FIVE? STARTS NOW

Kogasa

desu desu desu desu
cmon guys there are only 3 pages of monopoly between this day and the last

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
i don't know who was suspicious. i think we had a few leads on Dracomajora, but i don't know if there was someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom