• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia F: iDOLM@FIA *All Players Welcome!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Erebea's post... If it's not on this forum, I don't think I can play... Don't have a Skype, and not sure what Quicktopics is... plus my homework just increased a lot. ( :( ) So I'm out

The mafia game is still on this forum. Merely members of some factions will communicate with each other over Quicktopics or Skype, mafia, for example.

I'm cool with either one. I prefer Skype though by a long shot.

Findemaxa

Vin
Nevermind; I'd still like to play, then, if possible. (sorry for changing my mind like this)

Austin

Austin
I would suggest doing a mixture of Skype and forum PMs. You would only need Skype if you were Mafia or a role like a Mason anyway, but basically Erebea could make Skype chats for most of the people that have Skype and if there is a member that does not used Skype, they could be clued in by a member of the group with PMs regularly.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Skype sounds good to me; I was always partial to it over QuickTopic ever since it was introduced to me. Instant messaging is the big bonus that comes with it, yet a shortcoming is that anyone can tell if someone has Skype just by looking at their postbit. From that they could deduce who is or isn't Mafia and make a story off that. So whatever Erebea chooses, I recommend he keeps that between himself and those who will be using that means of communication. It's all in favor of maintaining the spirit of the game...

Austin

Austin
yet a shortcoming is that anyone can tell if someone has Skype just by looking at their postbit. From that they could deduce who is or isn't Mafia and make a story off that.

Not necessarily. I have Skype, but it's not in my postbit. Additionally you wouldn't be able to bring up such a point as evidence and since people don't tend to vote with other people until they provide evidence (unless they're morons and listening to Wyatt), it's not as much of an advantage as it would seem.

Kirino

Tatakae
Just do Quicktopics, please. The chances of it getting leaked are incredibly low, and if you do Skype, you'll just have to give the Mafia roles only to those who have it, which would be stupid.

Just do Quicktopics, please. The chances of it getting leaked are incredibly low, and if you do Skype, you'll just have to give the Mafia roles only to those who have it, which would be stupid.

I don't fully understand what you mean by giving the mafia roles to only those who have it. Isn't it supposed to be that way?

Also, confirming role.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom