• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia F: iDOLM@FIA *All Players Welcome!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
I've been thinking it over and I'm not really in the mood to mod another game so quickly. Therefore, Erebea will now be modding and the theme is changed from Deep Space Nine to iDOLM@STER. We'll go boldly where no one has gone before another time. I realize this shakeup might seem a little odd, but have faith, this will be fun.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Of course. Added.

Ok. I'm going to have to close applications here. The mafia is small and I can't get more, so I am not accepting any more players.

Any one who has a Skype, please tell me your Skype details. I'm trying to see if I should go with Skype chats or quicktopics.

I don't have Skype. :3 So that's kind of out of the question for me...

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Do Quicktopics. Everyone can get easy acess to one. Plus, not everyone can do a video chat thing.

Do Quicktopics. Everyone can get easy acess to one. Plus, not everyone can do a video chat thing.

Quicktopics are awful. Sure everyone can use it, but then again everyone can use skype, and most people do.

Not to mention, I once played a game of mafia where one of the mafia defected to the townie side and gave everyone the quicktopic for the mafia. You can't really do that with skype.

Not to mention, people talk more in skype than they do in quicktopics, and can come up with better ideas with instantaneous chatting, unlike waiting an entire day for a stupid quicktopic reply.

Not to mention skype is as much text chat based as any other messenger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kybyrian

You know you don't have to do a video chat or even a voice chat to use Skype, right? It works as a regular instant messager. You can create groups and message people with actual text in them.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ok. Any one who does not want to play due to the theme and mod switch (or what have you), please make your decision to stay or go. The game setup is not taking long and I would like to have a solid idea of who is playing.

Ha, did't see this 'till now. :sweat: I'm still in! ^^ And as far as Skype goes, I can't have Skype, so... Yeah.

Findemaxa

Vin
Just saw Erebea's post... If it's not on this forum, I don't think I can play... Don't have a Skype, and not sure what Quicktopics is... plus my homework just increased a lot. ( :( ) So I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom