• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia F: iDOLM@FIA *All Players Welcome!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
With Mafia E concluded, we're moving right on to Mafia F, this time with a theme from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine iDOLM@STER! Unlike past lettered games however, which were billed as "advanced games", this game is open to *all players*, whether you've been playing in all the regular games or only play beginners! I'm shooting for at least twenty players, but I could include well over that if enough people sign up. Again, I encourage anyone interested in this game at all to sign up! Don't let a lack of experience frighten you, this is the best way to learn!

Modding of this game has been handed over to Erebea!

-Players-
1) PK Flash
2) Hero of Time
3) Zenox
4) Thareous
5) Josh
6) Austin
7) Xinnamin
8) Rachel
9) Ninten*
10) A Link In Time
11) Dracomajora
12) Raindrop14
13) Killjoy
14) Heroine of Time
15) Lord Death
16) Timeless
17) Findemaxa
18) LittleGumball

-Replacements-
Viral Maze
Mido
GirlWithAFairy

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
First!

Put me down for a replacement. I'm busy with school for the next few weeks, but I'll hop in if needed.

Mido

Version 1
I'd also like to hop onto the replacement list, since I'm really not sure on how busy I'll be. Besides, I need more practice at Mafia anyway. Thanks in advance.

Austin

Austin
I'd also like to hop onto the replacement list, since I'm really not sure on how busy I'll be. Besides, I need more practice at Mafia anyway. Thanks in advance.

What Luke said. Being busy is another matter entirely, but if you're worried about your level of practice it shouldn't be an issue in this game. You did quite well in Ninten*'s Mafia anyway. I'll put you down as a replacement but if you'd like to be a starting player don't be afraid to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom