• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count
Moe the Moblin (1): Frozen Chosen
Doc (4): Moe the Moblin, funnier6, A Link in Time, Doc
Not Voting: Spiritual Mask Salesman, HeroOfTime

With the death of the princess, the town became enraged, and turned to Doc, blaming him for the death.
"Lies!" he yelled, "Lies lies lies lies!"
A glowing spear began to form in his hand, its power reeking of that of Duma himself. Before he could use it, though, a blast of magic hit him in the face, and he collapsed to the ground. His eyes showed not fear, not sadness, but anger and disappointment. He had failed.
Doc was Berkut: Prideful Prince, the Duma Chosen!

And with that the game is over. Congrats. I'm so disappointed in my own setup that I don't even feel like writing more flavor. At the same time as this post, I'm putting up my setup discussion post for people to read. That said, the play was great from so many people. Nice work everyone. Even if we did have more mafia, two scum in three days is still pretty great.

1. @LittleGumball - Celica: Caring Princess, the Mila Priestess, Killed Night 2
2. @funnier6 - Conrad: Masked Knight, the Cop, Survived
3. @Doc I - Kliff: Curious Spirit, the Jack of All Trades, Lynched Day 1
4. @A Link In Time - Sonya: Vengeful Mage, the Gladiator, Survived
5. @Krow - Jedah: Duma Priest, the Godfather, Lynched Day 2
6. @Spiritual Mask Salesman - Alm: Hero of Prophecy, the Roleblocker, Survived
7. @Morbid Minish - Faye: Village Girl, the Vigilante (?), Survived
8. @Moe the Moblin - Zeke: Far-Flung Hero, the Amnesiac-turned-Jack of All Trades, Survived
9. @HeroOfTime - Clive: Idealistic Knight, the Innocent Child, Survived
10. @Ryuku21 / @Doc II - Berkut: Prideful Prince, the Duma Chosen, Lynched Day 3
11. @Frozen Chosen - Mae: Bundle of Energy, the Doctor, Survived

Once more, sorry for such a badly balanced game. Your turn to run a game funnier. Unless we somehow get Kirino or Yig to show up.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Good game everyone.

@Moe the Moblin I legit that you were scum, lol. And the whole time we were operating with the notion that there was another Mafioso. I'm surprised there was only a team of two. Anyway, I feel embarassed that I thought you softed Third Party and you really didn't soft anything at all.

There was something done right off the bat that did bother me and has got me rethinking how I play, it being the reactionary vote on Minish that I did. In the past I think I have reacted harshly early in the game when I got voted. I don't plan on doing that anymore, for the record. So if I don't do a reactionary vote don't take it as meta as to my allignment. If ever we get in such a situation again I'll be linking this post.

Oh, wow, this game was almost impossible for wolves to win.

Still, I'm proud of town overall. Glad my initial read on krow was right. But I tunneled funnier and Frozen a bit too much until they were confirmed. SMS did a good job guaranteeing krow was lynched and funnier closed the deal with his investigations.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
gg guys maybe next time i'll live

I want to have a chance to use my power. You might think that's lame but not being able to use a power when everyone else has one is lamer
BIG ****IN SAME DUDE

i had the ability to reset to the previous phase, wanted to save it for Lylo, almost used it during funnier v krow

no bites za dusto for this killer queen :(

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
what
excuse me why are there 2 scum in an 11 player game
in that case I'm extra glad we went with doc
so yeah I was hoping hero of time would rip so that I could copy his IC ability but
he didn't and I was leaning towards the joat so that I could get a few shots off in the night
turned out doc's role was not exactly a JOAT and I'd be interested in learning what each ability did

my best guess is that archer was a 1 shot vigi, mage was a 1 shot investigative, cavalier was a 1 shot commuter, merc was probably something weird but also killing related, and soldier was a 1 shot bodyguard/guardian effect
I had to upgrade to a role during the day and was granted an effect the following night
I chose archer today and was planning to shoot SMS if we killed doc :D

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
what
excuse me why are there 2 scum in an 11 player game
in that case I'm extra glad we went with doc
so yeah I was hoping hero of time would rip so that I could copy his IC ability but
he didn't and I was leaning towards the joat so that I could get a few shots off in the night
turned out doc's role was not exactly a JOAT and I'd be interested in learning what each ability did

my best guess is that archer was a 1 shot vigi, mage was a 1 shot investigative, cavalier was a 1 shot commuter, merc was probably something weird but also killing related, and soldier was a 1 shot bodyguard/guardian effect
I had to upgrade to a role during the day and was granted an effect the following night
I chose archer today and was planning to shoot SMS if we killed doc :D
Read the setup discussion m'dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom