• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
As the villagers argued over lynched DracoMajora, he looked at the hangman.

"Reveal my role," Draco said. The hangman nodded.

Whatever magic was at work initially seemed to have cleared and the villagers could see DracoMajora for his real self. A young child.

No way could a child be infected.

As the villagers realized their mistake, Draco tried to speak up but no one could hear him, or at least if they did, they did not acknowledge him.

---------

The Living: 12
Pendio
ALiT
Erebea
Xinnamin
DracoMajora - Innocent Child
Josh
Thareous
Lord Death
Raindrop14
Hero of Time
Rachel
Keeseman

The Dead: 3
Zenox - Strong Werewolf (Modified Strongman) - Lynched Day 1
PK Flash - Mason - Lynched Day 2
Kybyrian - Village Priest - Killed Night 2

-----

Vote Tally:

DracoMajora: 6 (Erebea, ALiT, Josh)

No Vote Cast: 9 (Xinnamin, Keeseman, Rachel, Pendio, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, Lord Death, Hero of Time)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So...he's silenced now? That means no discussion or voting? Then he's just basically there for numbers.

I think it's time to start a new bandwagon. I VOTE JOSH for because

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

DracoMajora: 6 (Erebea, ALiT, Josh)
Josh: 2 (Xinnamin)

No Vote Cast: 9 (Keeseman, Rachel, Pendio, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, Lord Death, Hero of Time)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
So remember when I said that I thought Raindrop was suspicious? Well, I went back and read over some stuff. I don't think anyone ever brought this specific post up (and if they did, it's worth bringing up again). It just screams scum to me...

Raindrop14 said:
Really, I don't like to vote when nothing has happened; although we did lynch scum the other day, I was too lazy to go back and look at stuff. I, however, would advise you not to lynch me, even though my behavior is questionable. In this game I'm not really scum hunting as much as I would, but from my veiwpoint that's because I'm playing two games and I get confused. So perhaps lynching me would help me? I'll be able to focus on the other game more... But I know the town needs me in this game, so make your votes.

What I just read...

"My behavior has been questionable, yes I'll admit that. But I would advise you not to lynch me. The only reason I'm acting scummy is because I'm playing two games and get confused, and that is totally not an excuse. You can lynch me, and actually that would help me, but I know the town needs me more, so make your choice! :devil:"

Anyway, that, along with the extremely random votes at the beginning of the game... Ya, I'm gonna go ahead and

Vote: Raindrop14

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just going off of the whole Draco, "Lynch me if PK flips scum" thing, I'm willing to accept that Draco just said that because he was impatient and wanted to further the game. I don't believe there were any ulterior motives there. In fact, I'd be more suspicious of the people who actually took it seriously and bothered to bring it up (aka HoT and Thareous). Seems like something scum would bring up in order to push the lynch of a townie.

Or maybe I brought it up to push the activity of the this Day of the game as well? We literally had nowhere to go at the time, and still have no gigantic leads. As the game unfolds it's becoming even more confusing... Yeah, we have a double-voter and a Dreaming God, but still have not fully ascertained who they are. It's best we keep it that way, or else the Mafia will attempt to target them.

As for Draco's role disclosure, I'm almost completely certain he's Town. My only misgiving is a hunch that the role could be a special ability which hides his real identity. Viral's game has been fishy...as well as very perplexing...so I am not yet entirely sold on the idea. For the time being I'll just keep an eye on him and try to seek out a new lead.

Lord Death said:
Anyway, that, along with the extremely random votes at the beginning of the game... Ya, I'm gonna go ahead and

Vote: Raindrop14

That's Rainy's meta. She plays in a very scummy way regardless of whether she's mafia or town. My initial inclination is also to believe she's mafia.

For now,

FoS: Raindrop14

Xinnamin said:
No unvoting the confirmed townie? This following a rather sudden, unexplained, aggressive vote on said townie? Sus-PI-cious~

Sorry; I was a bit confused. I didn't realize my vote on Draco stood. The reason I voted for Draco was his rash decision in betting PK Flash was mafia. He'd never been this cocky in previous games. His confidence was justified, however, since his role prevented a traditional lynch.

I'm always wary about people who are certain about another's role. Never go after someone unless you have solid evidence which Draco lacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom