• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
For being generally frisky and bitter thus far. It's somewhat peculiar, differing just noticeably from his standard style of play.

Vote: Zenox

I'm not really familiar with his playing style, but I can see why you would say he's acting frisky and bitter.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I was included in the group he called a doubting lurker... :cry:

EBWODP:

I'm actually pretty active in games, Zenox. At least I think so. :bleh:

Kybyrian

Zenox said:
wat. It's day 1 bro. The likelihood of us getting anywhere is null.

So you refuse to even try to do so? The mark of an inexperienced player, if not one that would rather sit idly by and watch the town die. My point of leaving these poor players that could likely ruin the game for nightkill fodder stands. And even then, it's better left for when there are no obvious night targets. Despite the fact of their uselessness, they still count as part of our town if they do indeed flip townie. Your "it seems to good to me" attitude only marks further that you're providing a lax attitude, implying you have an alignment where such non-intensive play that results in the town dwindling is good enough.

Zenox said:
wat. It's day 1 bro. The likelihood of us getting anywhere is null.

So you refuse to even try to do so? The mark of an inexperienced player, if not one that would rather sit idly by and watch the town die. My point of leaving these poor players that could likely ruin the game for nightkill fodder stands. And even then, it's better left for when there are no obvious night targets. Despite the fact of their uselessness, they still count as part of our town if they do indeed flip townie. Your "it seems to good to me" attitude only marks further that you're providing a lax attitude, implying you have an alignment where such non-intensive play that results in the town dwindling is good enough.

Kybyrian

Zenox said:
I think it's an hour into day one. What the , why are you being so extremely aggressive?

UNVOTE
VOTE: Kybyrian

also I took a ton of Nyquil on accident (thought it was Dayquil :/) so I'm not acting right also I have night school so see you all later.

Why not? It's not like we've had a seriously toned mafia game where our playing actually makes sense in a while. And to me, your playstyle even seems to be more crooked from what I'd usually expect from you. My aggressiveness is nothing new, and I have reason for it.

Kirino

Tatakae
Yeah, I'm pretty confused about Ky's sudden aggressiveness and accusations against Zenox. He hasn't really been acting out of the ordinary.

Unvote

Dammit thought U stood for unvote

Unvote

Also o.o'd

Kybyrian

Your vote is simple retaliation and only shows your lack of an ability to play out this game competently and your frustration to having so much pressure put on you. You're cracking, which is exactly what we look for in day one.

ebwodp... that was to Zenox. I was expecting it to merge but Draco posted before the fact.

Zenox said:
also I took a ton of Nyquil on accident (thought it was Dayquil :/) so I'm not acting right also I have night school so see you all later.

And this remark right here is all the more concerning. It really shows that you're trying to downplay this as much as you can because the situation is scaring you. A townie wouldn't be concerned enough to try to pull a move like this.

Dracomajora said:
Yeah, I'm pretty confused about Ky's sudden aggressiveness and accusations against Zenox. He hasn't really been acting out of the ordinary.

Take a look again... in my examples, he has. He doesn't normally act this way, and it's sparking my curiosity. If you compare his normal activities to this, sure, he takes things in a non-serious and lax attitude, but his right here is a mix and isn't just the typical playful style he has on day one, but one of a certain friskiness with misdirection. It's always easier to see these types of things when you're used to this type of analysis and are a veteran player, though.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Vote: Zenox

The cop had a chance to investiagte anyone during night 0; and the reason for Kyby's push on Zenox's lynch, could be that Kyby is the cop and he investiagted Zenox as mafia. Goin' with my gut here. :\

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

Zenox: 5 (Erebea, Kybyrian, Lord Death, Hero of Time, Raindrop14)
Kybyrian: 2 (Keeseman, Zenox)

No Vote Cast: 8 (Austin, ALiT, Xinnamin, DracoMajora, Josh, Thareous, PK Flash, Rachel)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

I'm on my phone so if the quote didn't work, my bad :|

But I felt the need to ask, why are you blindly following Wyatt? We have absolutely no reason the believe Wyatt is the cop, so I think we have no reason to assume he is. Also if he did hypothetically investigate me and get positive, you'd think he'd RVS me instead of Erebea. I seriously doubt that if Wyatt is pro town that he is the cop.

Kybyrian

Erebea said:
Also, you are wrong. While I am rather useless and inactive, I don't senselessly vote. I at least read every post in the game before voting at all.

Then I apologize for that statement. The two normally go hand-in-hand, and I haven't analyzed your playstyle thoroughly aside from seeing how you continuously play.

Zenox said:
We have absolutely no reason the believe Wyatt is the cop, so I think we have no reason to assume he is.

Speaking for Raindrop here, her reason to believe I'm the cop is because I'm being so aggressive. That's explicitly what she stated. Quote didn't work, btw.

UNVOTE

Didn't realize Zenox was halfway to being lynched already. My vote was more of a first post joke than anything. I'd like to see more discussion before placing a vote down.

inb4 HoT is too tentative mafia scum

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
But I felt the need to ask, why are you blindly following Wyatt?

Well originally my vote was 25% randomness, 25% joke, and only half serious. However, since then I have been intrigued by that odd Nyquil post and Rainy's theory. I'm not going to fight against you vigorously stating that I'm 100% sure you're scum, but my vote for you currently stands.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
If we're actually going to get all serious about Day 1, then I might as well withdraw my vote.

My vote was based on the fact that his first post in this game didn't look like his first post in Mafia D:. That happened to look like this:

Kyby in Mafia D: said:
yo yo yo wut up in here

Vote: PokaLink

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

My vote was a joke. But I want this day to go longer, so I'll withdraw my vote now.

Unvote: Kybyrian

Day one already? Awesome. Sorry about not posting yet guys, I've been neglecting ZD in general lately. But nonetheless, let's get this show on the road, eh? Looks like we already have a target on both Zenox and Erebea, and to be quite blunt, both of these targets are stupid. Erebea is Erebea, he just sleeps half the time and Zenox is just ******** and will do stupid things no matter what you tell him.

We really don't have much to go off of though, but even when Erebea and I were in cahoots back in Mafia D, he had a very similar posting:laziness ratio and didn't do much, leading him to get lynched. I'm not going to ultimately put him out, but rather just wait a few more days, because he's just as likely to be scum as the next guy.

He's an Erebea, they don't do much you know.

And for this, I'm voting Zenox.

where doing this bro, where making this happen. Vote: Zenox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom