• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah, we're not getting anywhere. Erebea and PK aren't doing anything usefull, although I see Josh as mafia, with him seeing this as an oppertunity to start a bandwagon.

Vote: Josh

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
We've been having so much bad luck lately...along with too much spam. On that note the discussion between Erebea and PK Flash could serve as a distraction. I suggest we keep an eye on them, although overall I think Erebea is likelier scum than PK.

Vote: Erebea

Let's see how this pans out.

Pen

The game is on!
We've been having so much bad luck lately...along with too much spam. On that note the discussion between Erebea and PK Flash could serve as a distraction. I suggest we keep an eye on them, although overall I think Erebea is likelier scum than PK.

I feel the same way. Their little (or maybe not so little) discussion about kids and wives was very unnecessary and confusing.

Vote: Erebea

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
No. I cannot find any real way that our conversation would serve as a distraction, considering only voting can be done during the day and there was nothing happening at the time.

I think Thar means in the sense that you just want to keep the attention on you to stall out the day and just get more people NKed or wait till someone votes a person you feel would be easy to lynch so that you can swoop in and hammer the last vote when you get the chance.

So, can you share some reasoning why this isn't so?

EBWODP: Sorry I haven't been on in a day or so. My laptop needed to run Malware Bytes yesterday, I had the SAT today, and I was at a concert earlier this evening.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Rainy said:
Yeah, we're not getting anywhere. Erebea and PK aren't doing anything usefull, although I see Josh as mafia, with him seeing this as an oppertunity to start a bandwagon.

Vote: Josh

WTF? Josh has done nothing but support the town. And consider the way he spelt PK Flash:

Josh said:
Vote: PK FLASSSSSSSH

My will is law!

If you consider that PK Flasssssssh is not a person playing this game, Josh didn't really vote at all.

Josh has been helping us. You haven't. You voted to lynch a person who was already dead in the previous day, and you didn't vote to lynch either ALIT or PK Flash. So you don't really have the backup to try and lynch Josh, who is most likely a townie, and was only joking about PK Flash. To me, this looks like a Mafia opportunity to pick off another townie, and one that isn't very well based on anything.

FOS: Raindrop14

And I don't see a point in going for the lynch on Erebea yet, guys. Is her discussion being helpful? No. Is it really harming us that much? No, not really. Let's examine everything before we jump to conclusions like we did with GWAF.

EBWODP:

Me said:
and you didn't vote to lynch either ALIT or PK Flash.

*Viral Maze, not PK Flash. I meant Viral...

Austin

Austin
FINAL TALLY

PK Flash- 1 (Josh)
Josh - 1 (Raindrop14)
Erebea - 2 (Thareous, Pendio)

The survivors moved in to eliminate Erebea. He chucked and said "No guys, I got this". Erebea then ended his life by his own hand. The survivors quickly discovered his identity.

Erebea was Kavar, a Jedi Councilman!

- The Dead -
PokaLink - Mical, a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 1)
Kybyrian - Atton Rand, the Jedi Sleuth (nightkilled Night 1)
A Link In Time - Darth Nihlus, a Sith (lynched Day 2)
Xinnamin - Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 2)
Viral Maze - Darth Sion, the Sith Immortal (lynched Day 3)
Kazumi - Vrook Lamar, a Jedi Councilman (nightkilled Night 3)
Zenox - HK-47, the Jedi Assassin (nightkilled Night 3)
GirlWithAFairy - Meetra Surik. a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 4)
Dracomajora - T3-M4, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 4)
Durion - Atris, a Jedi Ally (modkilled for inactivity)
Erebea - Kavar, a Jedi Councilman (lynched Day 5)

- Remaining Players -
1) Josh
2) Raindrop14
3) Thareous
4) Darknut_Hunter
5) Pendio
6) Rachel
7) TheMasterSword
8) Keeseman
9) PK Flash

Austin

Austin
The next day already upon them, the survivors inspected their camp for any dead. A short ways away, they found the corpse of Thareous. They soon identified him as Mandalore, a Jedi Ally!

- The Dead -
PokaLink - Mical, a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 1)
Kybyrian - Atton Rand, the Jedi Sleuth (nightkilled Night 1)
A Link In Time - Darth Nihlus, a Sith (lynched Day 2)
Xinnamin - Visas Marr, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 2)
Viral Maze - Darth Sion, the Sith Immortal (lynched Day 3)
Kazumi - Vrook Lamar, a Jedi Councilman (nightkilled Night 3)
Zenox - HK-47, the Jedi Assassin (nightkilled Night 3)
GirlWithAFairy - Meetra Surik. a Jedi Ally (lynched Day 4)
Dracomajora - T3-M4, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 4)
Durion - Atris, a Jedi Ally (modkilled for inactivity)
Erebea - Kavar, a Jedi Councilman (lynched Day 5)
Thareous - Mandalore, a Jedi Ally (nightkilled Night 5)

- Remaining Players -
1) Josh
2) Raindrop14
3) Darknut_Hunter
4) Pendio
5) Rachel
6) TheMasterSword
7) Keeseman
8) PK Flash

The next day ends on the 31st at 10PM EST. Five votes for a majority lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom