• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dude, kids are cool. :right:

Anyway, wow. That's super depressing that we lost two townies. Well, I'm not sure if I have anything now. I'll anylize later, as I should be getting ready to leave.

Oh, I think I've sen that kid around. He's rather large even for his age. I guess it's too late to regulate what he's eating, though, heh?

Yeah, sadly that's true. So what's your wife's name? I'm afraid I haven't talked to you since senior year at stupid school, man. Did you marry Angela?

Yeah. I met her while wandering around aimlessly in some country I can't remember...

I definitely remember those years before college, just living in your parent's basement and not doing much of anything. I did go on a road trip with Chris and Carl to Mexico City, if you remember them.

EDWODP: But wandering around countries certainly sounds better.

Rachel

be vigitant
o.o Can we try to hunt down scum? We've been losing Jedi left and right and you guys are chatting about your wife and kids.

If I'm correct, it doesn't seem like Dracomajora had any major suspicions that we can go off of from his night kill. Anyone have any leads?

FOS: PK Flash and Erebea

Austin

Austin
Ooh, sounds interesting. How was it?

1SEwq

Everyone proceed normally.

It was pretty fun, but you know how Carl and Chris can be. They're very immature and always wanting to blast the music in the car. We actually lost Carl's passport while there, so as far as I know he's still in Mexico.

And I'm sorry, I think we might have to continue this conversation elsewhere. It seems as if others in this thread are getting antsy. It's been nice catching up with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom