• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I beleive GWAF, seeing as she tried to defend Viral the day before the most. Now what I don't get is why Zenox died. I have a theory, but I'm not quite sure it's true... The mafia probably has a roleblocker who blocked our doctor, and will probably continue to do so every night now that they've hit their mark. Either that or the doc didn't use his/her power. I'm going to investigate this further, as this problem of mine needs to be solved.

Hmm. I was thinking - I was yelling at Zenox for trying to ***** the Doctor every night. Perhaps he tried to ***** the Doctor too much, and the Doctor can't protect the same person twice? It seems plausible enough, that's usually a condition in most mafia games I've played.

damn ZD, I meant Whor*e the doctor every night

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
A Mafia member managing to find out exactly who the Doctor is? That seems unlikely. Perhaps a Strongman? If there is a strongman, then why would wait until now?

Yes, I suppose the strongman ability would have worked, I never thought of that.

Hmm. I was thinking - I was yelling at Zenox for trying to ***** the Doctor every night. Perhaps he tried to ***** the Doctor too much, and the Doctor can't protect the same person twice? It seems plausible enough, that's usually a condition in most mafia games I've played.

damn ZD, I meant Whor*e the doctor every night

Yes, that too seems likely.

Well this has basically confirmed that my theory (of which I choose not to share) is wrong. I am therefore going to...

Vote: GirlWithAFairy

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Please quote me where I defended Viral.

I'm sorry, I was mixed up. It was A Link In Time whom you defended, even after his death. I've gotten mixed up, as I can only skimm over the majoraty of the past posts.

What you said before he died...

Number 2 ALIT is typically working on mountains of homework. Im lucky to catch a few words out of him when hes online at times. ALIT is also not of the character to do anything snotty, his rebuttle had quite a fair defence but the wall of text that Zenox posted had quite a bit against him. He and Zenox may be spinning their wheels but derailing the train isnt going to help the town either.

And after...

FTR I didn't defend ALIT to the end if the earth, that was what, my 3rd post this whole game. I was pointing out several things that were wrong with Josh's posts and how I felt ALIT wasn't given proper time to defend himself. These fast paced lunches have put the scum ahead of us 3 to 1 and if we keep moving like that the town will lose. Offing ALIT was a gamble we got lucky to win.

It was not a gamble so much as using the logic that we found is seeing him as scum (well, I'm not included in the we because I wasn't here, but the rest of the town that participated).

These posts give me more reason to vote for you.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Those werent defending his posts. They were defending his IRL schedule that interferes with this sort of stuff. Giving him the hammer after Zenos wall of text was unreasonable as he had a lot to rebuttle against.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I missed a lot while away. Congrats on getting it right with Viral Maze; and good game to both Viral and Zenox.

Vote: Girl With A Fairy

For defending A Link In Time two Nights ago. He had plenty of time to come up with a proper rebuttal, but chose instead to do other forum things while accumulating votes. That gives me plenty of reason to be wary of your role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom