• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords (sign-up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Hmmm, i'd like to play, but if theres no room, or you think i'm not expreienced enough i'm okay with that. :)

I looked through the last Mafia game and you seemed to be a bit inactive. If you think you're up for this though, you're welcome to play.

Austin

Austin
I'm thinking I'll set the limit at twenty players, although if we're one or two over it's not a big deal. I'll try to start as quick as I can once we hit 20. Game should probably start Wednesday/Thursday at the latest.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Notice:

I will not be here from late afternoon Friday, to late afternoon Sunday, so if I don't post when the game starts, you know why.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Ive played Mafia many times, i was just new to online Mafia, if you will accept me i think i should have more time, start reading from the beggining, and comprehend the flow of time in online Mafia better.

Austin

Austin
Okay, we've now got all the people we'll need! Anyone who signs up after this post will be signing up to be an alternate.

I will start sending out the role PMs soon and should have them all out by 9 PM EST. The game will start whenever everyone who has received their PM comes and confirms it in this thread. If everyone is really awesome we should have the game thread up by tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom