• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Championships 2018 Representative Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Since nobody else has started this thread, I guess I'm going to.
Who all would be interested in representing ZD in this years' Mafia Universe Championships? Jamie has been our representative the last two years, but since he made it to the finals last year, he's unable to do so again this year.
So it's voting time. If you want to join up, reply to the thread and say so. Feel free to vote as well for who you want to do it.
Personally, I'm not going to run. I don't have the amount of time to spare that an MU game would require. Those games can be hundreds of pages long and move really fast. I just can't afford to play there.
But maybe some of you do. So who's interested?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I know that I am a wildcard if there ever was one, ut I wouls also like to let people know that when I try my absolute hardest, I get the job done. I would live and breathe the mafia if given the chance to represent. I would research strategies if I was nominated. I would do my absolute best to win.

That being said, remember that I have a semi poor reputation of being scummy every game, but my improvements have gotten much better and when I put in a littke effort, I do get things done.

Pretty sure I cant cote myself though..

I'm throwing my hat into the ring.

I have over 50 games on MU, and I have posted over 900 times in a single game within a time span of a week so keeping up is not a problem for me.

That said, I can be pretty hot or cold.

In 2016, I won a majority of my games from May-August on MU but lost every game from September-December. That was my worst losing streak ever and dropped my win% from just over 50 to about 39.

In early 2017, I won most of my games early in the year before doing pretty poorly in the back half of the year so I'm still in a bit of a hole win rate wise but bouncing back (not sure about exact numbers as MU hasn't updated their database in over a year).

I would like this chance to see if I can still compete with the best. I'm pretty sure I participated in every single ZD mafia game in 2013 and 2014, and even though I'm not as active these days, I still enjoy playing when I have the time. It would mean a lot to me to represent ZD.

D

Deleted member 14134

Please don't vote me. I appreciate the thought but I don't think I'd enjoy the faster pace of MU and I don't really want to dedicate that much time to mafia. I'll vote Alit and since Jamie is banned I'll post here that he does do.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think the general consensus seems to be ALIT. He's the only person who has more than one vote. I know it's only been open voting for like a day, but the direction of the community seems obvious in my opinion.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, I'm not really interested in trying to keep up with those games.

And ALIT seems to really want to represent us. I think he's the best choice, since he's a great player and really wants to do it. We need someone that dedicated to represent ZD.

Hi guys

I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow. Will be back Sunday, April 29.

As for the deadline for choosing a representative (or someone volunteering themselves), I am extending this by a couple of days to May 3.

When/if your representative is decided, that person should please either PM me on Mafia Universe or reach me on Discord: Thingyman#6075. During evenings I will quickly check messages and get them the information they need to prepare for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom