• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Championship Season 9

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I appreciate the nominations but I do not want to play champs. Lol.
I'm having trouble even focusing on ZD Mafia. No way I could with champs.

I will also nominate Fext and Rag if either is willing to play.
I don't know if Numbers would wanna play champs but I'll throw a nom in for him as well.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Its unlikely I'll be able to participate because I am banned, but I'm thankful for the nominations.

I literally don't know what to say

I've only played two games here, and I didn't do too well in either of them (although they were both great learning experiences, at the least)

So I'm not really sure why you guys are choosing to send me to represent you in champs lmao

But at the very least I do appreciate the votes - definitely would not have expected any

I'm preemptively sorry for letting you all down, because I know I'm gonna, but I really didn't expect to be in this position until y'all put me here

So just know I think you all are very cool people and have been a ton of fun to play with, and that's true regardless of how Champs plays out

And so I will indeed accept the position, but I make no promises about how well I do lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom