• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Championship Season 9

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If you're nomming me unironically, I'm honoured and would accept if there were no better alternatives but there are much more deserving players on this site to go than me!
wait you sure?
I'm not sure if you're eligible since you didn't play any games past year but I'd definitely be willing to formally nominate you

Send me for the memes.
you're a brave man

wait you sure?
I'm not sure if you're eligible since you didn't play any games past year but I'd definitely be willing to formally nominate you

you're a brave man
If I'm eligible then I would happily accept a formal nomination!

My only real limit would be that I would only be able to play on a few specific dates due to exams (and I think that there's only two or so available slots on those dates left) so in that case I'd greatly appreciate if there could be a decision on the rep as soon as realistically possible so I could hopefully grab one of those slots.

Also, even if I am eligible though for repping, I'll offer to defer to any player who has played in the last year and wants to go! I'm definitely down but I don't want to take a slot from a more deserving player.

Hey folks, just checked the champs thread on MU and there's now only one remaining slot open that I could play in.

Assuming I'm eligible and nobody else is interested still, would everyone be ok if I contacted the champs hosts and said that ZD is definitely planning on sending a rep (but would like more time to decide on exactly who) and ask if they'd reserve that specific slot for our rep for now? (The slot would be Game 8, the only remaining 72/24 game, so I assume it would be the one most convenient for most ZD players anyway).

It's completely fair if people are opposed to that but it would just mean that I could act as a willing backup for you all while you have more time to look for a different rep + mean that you'd have a reserved slot if you found somebody other than me to rep.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hey folks, just checked the champs thread on MU and there's now only one remaining slot open that I could play in.

Assuming I'm eligible and nobody else is interested still, would everyone be ok if I contacted the champs hosts and said that ZD is definitely planning on sending a rep (but would like more time to decide on exactly who) and ask if they'd reserve that specific slot for our rep for now? (The slot would be Game 8, the only remaining 72/24 game, so I assume it would be the one most convenient for most ZD players anyway).

It's completely fair if people are opposed to that but it would just mean that I could act as a willing backup for you all while you have more time to look for a different rep + mean that you'd have a reserved slot if you found somebody other than me to rep.

I am fine with that. Completely cool with sending you as our rep. I think a lot of us have gotten too busy lately for champs or just aren't up for the challenge.

Update: reserved the place successfully (last place in the tournament so just in time).

The deadline was technically last month, we have at max two weeks to decide a rep for certain but obviously the sooner the better for letting them know though since they're so busy.

Will hold out in case anybody else is interested in doing it unless the consensus is that nobody else is remaining who might want to rep - in which case I'll just confirm that I'll play.

Hello! I’m just stopping by to say that Legacy of Smiles’ ‘Mafia Championships’ game is about to start over on Mafia Universe! You can follow the game here.

This tournament is intended primarily as a social event to bring communities together, and to that end we have an active spectator chat on Discord where people from other communities are spectating their own representatives. We play along and try to solve the games on our own, make predictions and bets, and make fun of uh, I mean, cheer on the participants. Everyone is welcome to join! If interested, you can find our server here. (The channel is kept private to keep the players out, but you just need to ask for access and a Mod will get you in as soon as they see.)

Good luck to LoS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom