• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Championship Season 9

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I literally don't know what to say

I've only played two games here, and I didn't do too well in either of them (although they were both great learning experiences, at the least)

So I'm not really sure why you guys are choosing to send me to represent you in champs lmao

But at the very least I do appreciate the votes - definitely would not have expected any

I'm preemptively sorry for letting you all down, because I know I'm gonna, but I really didn't expect to be in this position until y'all put me here

So just know I think you all are very cool people and have been a ton of fun to play with, and that's true regardless of how Champs plays out

And so I will indeed accept the position, but I make no promises about how well I do lol
Looking at how well you do in games is results based analysis

Hi friends, general heads up that Fext's mafia championship game is starting shortly!!! You can follow it here on Mafia Universe:

If you want to discuss the game, please use a private channel that they do not have access to!! You're also welcome to join MU's spec chat where there are lots of people from other communities spectating too: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ

rather than make a new thread, I'll just bump this one
we need another rep this year if someone wants to do it

For me there is no nonzero chance

Take it, it'll be funny in the long run I promise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom