• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Championship Season 8

Tristan isn't the one that decides that. If the organizers of the event at Mafia Universe didn't invite MarioBoards then you're not going to participate the Championship this year.
Actually I just went on their discord server and I ended up talking to an organizer, and they added MarioBoards to the list.
Sooooooo they actually might be participating.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'll also throw Mellow Ezlo into the nomination pool. I think he had some nerves last year from participating in the Mafia Championship for the first time, and I believe he will do well this year if chosen.
I appreciate the nomination and a chance to redeem myself would be nice, but I don't think I could commit to it this year. I'm taking a summer class and just applied for a new job. I'll step in maybe if nobody else wants to play, though.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If Sun is willing to rep us, he'd be a great choice.

Honorary nods to Minish, ExLight, and Kirino who have all played well this past year but don't want to participate in champs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom