• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
nope. you sure don't. and hey guess what

Vote: Linkdude74

so I'm at L-1 right now. Who wants to waste the rest of towns day? Guys, lets try and actually find mafia instead os waste our days like we have been

Nicole

luke is my wife
nope. you sure don't. and hey guess what

You only actually have five votes on you. (Josh, Jedizora, TreeHuggerPanda, Kybyrian, and yourself.) Majority is SEVEN.

Now you're L-1. :)

Linkdude74 said:
so I'm at L-1 right now. Who wants to waste the rest of towns day? Guys, lets try and actually find mafia instead os waste our days like we have been

Do you have any better suggestions? Perhaps some suspicions of yours? The only thing you've said today is suggesting that we mass claim.

Austin said:
Alright guys, let's try to get some discussion going.

Same with you. Do you have any suggestions? Other than posting fluff?

FoS: Austin

Libk

LULZ. Congrats. you just wasted towns day. I'm the double voter. Notice that every one I've voted has had an extra vote on them. I tried breadcrumbing it without outright saying it. didn't work. oh well. I think there could be some mafia on my bandwagon though, as i gave them an easy reason for them to jump on without suspicion

Libk

Well, I know I'm lynched because I'm the double voter, but lets look at this, I brought it to the mods attention that we needed a vote count, because when someone mentioned justeazy being at L-1, I knew he was lynched. When I voted myself, I told people I was at L-1, Hoping people would pick up that either I am the double voter, or knew who it was.

Djinn

and Tonic
I have been waiting to see some kind of activity here but it looks like that is not going to happen on it's own. Oh well, the speedlynching in this game has caused me to miss out on most of day 2 as well. Might as well get things started again.

Anyway I'm not so sure I can believe this
LULZ. Congrats. you just wasted towns day. I'm the double voter. Notice that every one I've voted has had an extra vote on them. I tried breadcrumbing it without outright saying it. didn't work. oh well. I think there could be some mafia on my bandwagon though, as i gave them an easy reason for them to jump on without suspicion

Because this was already said earlier, which does not really come off as a bread crumb. At least not to me.

wait. There is a total of ten votes on him, but only eight voters? what is going on here?

This discussion already happened on p9, and I believe you were a part of it.

I still don't think anyone understands why you'd want to narrow down who the double voter is. I don't either. It would be best for the double voter to stay hidden to keep town power roles safe.

Of course there can be a mafia double voter, but why would he vote his scum mate, then keep his vote when he noticed how close his buddy was to getting lynched? no mafia would be happy to see their mate die.

and then

I second the motion for a mass role claim. Should we have a vote on it? Majority and we all mass claim?

Misleading a bit?

I cannot possibly see just why the doublevoter would ever wish to out themselves as a doublevoter when that almost assuredly makes them a target for the night. Even more so when we all know the doctor is dead. I was doublevoter in Mafia A and I wanted to keep that fact hidden after seeing what claiming did for jaden in Mafia 6.

Libk

Double voter isn't the most dangerous town role in the game though. And if you really think about it, it's not that much of a threat for either group. It's more dangerous to hide the fact and then have lynches happen faster because you can't unvote in time. and unless I'm wrong, doesn't the double voter eventually lose it's power towards the end of the game because it's too powerful? I dint want to outguess the mod too much, but I'm sure there are more dangerous roles for town in this game. And looking at my breadcrumb, it was very poor. I said I was at L-1 when there were clearly only 5 voter(including myself) then someone thought I miscounted and then I'm lynched.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
yes. a new game would be nice for those who showed up too late to join one
(sorry to crash the party. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom