• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM

Lynch.

Twilight.

Final Vote Count
Arkvoodle: 10 (Out of 8, but whatever) Josh, Axle the Beast, Austin, Viral Maze, Go_Dark_Link, Linkdude74, Gonzo, TreeHuggerPanda

Writing Scene, unless someone says I miscounted.

As night was approaching, the survivors grew weary. Arkvoodle was strangely trying to pick out what individuals could do what, and some people grew suspicious as to why. When it came around to vote, Arkvoodle received the most.

They found a volunteer and gave him the pistol. Arkvoodle was asked for last words and he replied "I guess I should've seen this coming ... too bad I didn't." and that was the end.

Upon searching his body, they found some journals writing about how "no one understands my secret ..." and "my powers are starting to bother me ... I can't contain my thoughts." It then became clear that Arkvoodle was the Citizen Psychic.

Horrified by the mistake they've made, they all left to their homes. Night was coming, and the mafia will run loose.

FINAL VOTE COUNT
Arkvoodle - 10: Josh, Axle the Beast, Austin, Viral Maze, Go_Dark_Link, Linkdude74, Gonzo, TreeHuggerPanda

THE LIVING
Big Octo
Soldier of Link
TheGreen
TreeHuggerPanda
Jedizora
Axle the Beast
Djinn
Go_Dark_Link
Illmatic
Austin
Linkdude74
Viral Maze
Kybyrian
Josh
Gonzo

THE DEAD
Justeazy - Mafia Security (Lynched Day 1)
Keyshe - Mafia Traitor (Killed Night 1)
Arkvoodle - Citizen Psychic (Lynched Day 2)
Elfen - Citizen (Modkilled Day 2)
Raindrop14 - Citizen Veteran (Modkilled Day 2)
Kemp the Goron - Citizen (Modkilled Day 2)

NIGHT 2 BEGINS
Night ends Thursday, September 1st, 9:00 PM MDT. Get your Night PMs all night roles for your ability to be counted.

Last edited:
The air was still. Someone was outside with him. He didn't know who, but he knew what they were after. The Chief of Police was like family to this lone individual. He sought to seek revenge and eliminate any who had devised the plan to murder him before his own eyes. He knew his target: Gonzo.

He went over to his house. The doors were locked, but he noticed an open window on the second floor. Climbing a tree, he snuck inside. He walked a ways through the hall that the window led to before he saw a light turned on. He quickly grabbed his pistol and entered the room where the light originated. Gonzo was standing there startled. He pled for his life and repeated over and over "I'm innocent, I'm innocent! I swear!" How pitiful. Slaughtered the one person he could call family and wouldn't even own up to the deed. He was an easy kill.

At another end of town, a group walked in silence. Conjuring chaos during the day only got them closer to victory. But not by much. They still had work to do. One person was on their mind. They knocked on the door and the door opened for them. No one seemed to had opened it. They walked inside and suddenly the door shut behind them. "SECURITY SYSTEM ENABLED." The doors and windows were all barred shut. They were trapped by the one they sought to kill. Disappointed, they waited until day as the system disarmed itself.

The sun rose yet again and the survivors assembled. They examined the bodies. Gonzo was holding medical supplies and some medical records. Any records of anyone who was still alive was exterminated, so no useful information was found. He was clearly the Citizen Doctor. Go_Dark_Link was searched and he was holding nothing in particular. He was merely a Citizen.

Day had begun and it was getting serious. The survivors prepared themselves for a rough day.

THE LIVING
Big Octo
Soldier of Link
TheGreen
TreeHuggerPanda
Jedizora
Axle the Beast
Djinn
Illmatic
Austin
Linkdude74
Viral Maze
Kybyrian
Josh

THE DEAD
Justeazy - Mafia Security (Lynched Day 1)
Keyshe - Mafia Traitor (Killed Night 1)
Arkvoodle - Citizen Psychic (Lynched Day 2)
Elfen - Citizen (Modkilled Day 2)
Raindrop14 - Citizen Veteran (Modkilled Day 2)
Kemp the Goron - Citizen (Modkilled Day 2)
Gonzo - Citizen Doctor (Killed Night 2)
Go_Dark_Link - Citizen (Killed Night 2)

DAY 3 BEGINS
Day ends September 8th at 9:00 PM MDT. Majority lynch calls for 7 votes.

Last edited:
With our cop and doctor dead, and our supposed vigilante revealed already, I'm wondering if a mass role claim would be a good idea at this point, even if it's still early in the game. I'm confident we can weed out the fake claims, especially since the game isn't based off of a theme. Plus, it will generate some much-needed discussion in the game.

Kazumi, can you confirm who you targeted at night, if you are the vig?

It's hard to get a read on anyone with so few posts in the game. But the person I'm most suspicious of at this point is TreeHuggerPanda.

Vote: Justeazy

For being logical (coincidentally, I went on random.org and got 14).

Her RVS was against Justeazy, and she even states that she agreed with Justeazy's original post when he said that we are all townies in the game instead of citizens. Plus scum RVS-ing fellow scum on the first day is pretty common. I think she also voted for Kybyrian on the first day when they were both scum in Castlevania Mafia.
She also tried hard to get Big Octo lynched to save Justeazy. Then she popped in out of nowhere and hammered Arkvoodle yesterday.

And another thing, though this isn't really evidence: along with Justeazy and Keyshe, Panda is almost always scum. We already know Justeazy and Keyshe were mafia. If Zenox hand picked the roles, I'm starting to think he may have made all 3 of them scum again for the lulz.

Again, not much to go off of, but for now...

Vote: TreeHuggerPanda

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I second the motion for a mass role claim. Should we have a vote on it? Majority and we all mass claim?

Libk

Cool, well, I really do think it's going to help us out. So I'm going to stand on that for a bit. So there are two votes on me currently, I'll wait until there's 5 on me

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I think she also voted for Kybyrian on the first day when they were both scum in Castlevania Mafia.

I did not vote for Kybyrian on Day 1. I know I gave him an IGMEOY on Day 1, but I don't think I ever voted for him in Mafia 6.

She also tried hard to get Big Octo lynched to save Justeazy.

That was because I was actually suspicious of Big Octo.

Then she popped in out of nowhere and hammered Arkvoodle yesterday.

Geesh, I'm a student. Give me a break.

And another thing, though this isn't really evidence: along with Justeazy and Keyshe, Panda is almost always scum. We already know Justeazy and Keyshe were mafia. If Zenox hand picked the roles, I'm starting to think he may have made all 3 of them scum again for the lulz.

I believe Zenox is 100% serious about this game and didn't pick anyone to be scum "for the lulz"

I second the motion for a mass role claim. Should we have a vote on it? Majority and we all mass claim?

Cool, well, I really do think it's going to help us out. So I'm going to stand on that for a bit. So there are two votes on me currently, I'll wait until there's 5 on me

Vote: Linkdude74

Mass claiming doesn't even help the game. It just confuses people. I'd much rather look at evidence towards behavior rather than a claim.

Libk

It can help. Though i guess it's too early at this point isn't it. I also don't think it can hurt us at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom