• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Darn. I was hoping to get voted out so I can give the Mafia more time :O

/inexperience

Sorry, this game seemed SO MUCH LIKE A WEREWOLF. I literally thought it was just a copy xD. Good luck Townies :P

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Darn. I was hoping to get voted out so I can give the Mafia more time :O

/inexperience

Sorry, this game seemed SO MUCH LIKE A WEREWOLF. I literally thought it was just a copy xD. Good luck Townies :P

You don't understand this game at all. Go play beginners mafia a ton of times so you understand what you're supposed to do.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aww...Elfin is leaving too? Good luck with school and all that. Need to see more before a vote. Yesterdays speedlynch didn't give us as much info as I'd like.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Sorry for making ,like, the 12th consecutive post of not actually playing mafia. I'm all read up, but can't be bothered to make a legit post.

FOS: Gonzo

Reading up right now, sorry for my lateness... This stood out to me though:

o_O Wow, so many posts. Anyway, here are my suspicions:

What does logical have to do with being mafia?

How so? All THP said was that being logical is scummy, I don't see how that is.

Again, what is with the logic being bad?

Looks like you’re in a hurry to get the lynching over with.

IGMEOY: illmatic, Linkdude74, TreeHuggerPanda, Big Octo

Also, Townies/Citizens, keep your eyes on the inactive people.

Yes that may be true... but how often is their fake claim in the same format as our claim?

FOS: Josh, Big Octo

Okay, so I went back and found these:

Sound like you badly want someone gone eh? I know Justeasy was scum but that doesn't mean you’re not third party.

No reasons? I noticed that when you did this everyone ignored it because they were all focusing on Justeasy, Big Octo and Gonzo. You figured that, "This is my chance; I can get away with it." I don't think you thought about people going back to day one on day two. Big slip up there.

Now you unvote and vote for Big Octo. Very scummy to me. What are your reasons for voting for Big Octo?

Now, last night I'd think the mafia would want you since you claimed the Citizen vig, but they didn't. That must mean you fake claimed and were either mafia or third party yourself.

Do you say this because you tried to defend your mafia friend?

Sorry for what?

I also found that both Gonzo AND Big Octo liked to flip flop yesterday, AND they liked to suspect the people that were voting for Justeasy. I find that to be VERY suspicious.

FoS: Viral Maze, Big Octo, Gonzo

IGMEOY: Kemp the Goron, Kybyrian
...what the HELL? You basically just ran around accusing a bunch of these people on very little grounds. Furthermore, you accused all these people when there's clearly no way all of them could be scum. You accuse Viral of possibly being Serial Killer, but you say Ky was trying to protect his scum buddy when he lead the lynch against Justeazy? And then you accuse someone who voted for Big Octo while agreeing that Big Octo is suspicious? You're not making any sense.

ebwodp: Ugh, only the bottom quote was supposed to be there. >.<

EBWODP 2:

Hm? Why not?

It's a bit odd that you're eager to die. Explain.

How so?

Why would you like to die? If you wish to not play then say so and Zenox will get a replacement for you.

Earlier you wanted to be lynched, why do you not want to be lynched now?

VERY scummy behavior from Kemp.

FoS:Kemp the Goron.

Geez. Care to defend yourself? This is pretty exceptionally strange activity, especially after a the Night Scene.

FoS: Kemp the Goron.
Jumping the gun. You're analyzing nothing. It's obviously meaningless babble and you're reading into something that isn't there.

Wow.... I don't know what to say. But we can not trust anyones claims anymore because the mafias fake claims look legit. I am still suspicious of Big Octo, but just because he was flip flopping with his votes does not mean he is scum. Kemp the Goron's post "today" have been rather odd, but not worth voting, yet. I guess right now I am looking at Djinn and Illmatic. Definately going to have to go back and review their posts as well as the rest of day 1.
YOU. NEVER. CAN. How many times do I have to explain this?

EBWODP 3:

Do you want me to claim and tell you exactly why he is definitely telling the truth?
You already claimed:
I can confirm that Big Octo Kazumi is town. They are telling the truth.
And... really? You claimed? This is making you look bad, not good. -.- Let's see if

Can we ask why they were killed? Kemp and Raindrop have posted more than almost half of the players in the game, and some players *cough*Owen*cough* haven't posted at all. So did they cheat, or...?

You could still be scum, ya know. Alluding to having outside information doesn't help your case.

Going to keep my vote on Ark. I don't get why you would come rushing to Big Octo's defense, and out yourself as a informative role when no one voted for Octo. All Austin tried to do was to shift the spotlight from you to Octo...

You trying to out our cop, Ark? Silly :)
Well that's sort of what happens when you speedlynch. Someone will miss the Day.

And I agree with you about how bad Ark looks. I have other suspicions that I'll outline tomorrow, but I think he looks bad enough to vote for:

Vote: Arkvoodle

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
VOTE: arkvoodle
I'll try to get things going again. arkvoodle is the most suspicious player right now, followed by Big Octo. His clumsy claim and his odd way of trying to ferret out information make this a good choice, in my opinion at least.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Josh, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, Big Octo, Austin, Soldier of Link, Linkdude74, Viral Maze, Djinn, Illmatic.

One of them is a double voter. Either that or there was a miscalculation. Most likely the former. The only problem now is narrowing it down.
I still don't think anyone understands why you'd want to narrow down who the double voter is. I don't either. It would be best for the double voter to stay hidden to keep town power roles safe.
There is such thing as a mafia double voter. But fine.
Of course there can be a mafia double voter, but why would he vote his scum mate, then keep his vote when he noticed how close his buddy was to getting lynched? no mafia would be happy to see their mate die.
I can confirm that Big Octo Kazumi is town. They are telling the truth.
It sounds like you are 100% sure they are town. you also seem to be purposely making yourself a target for mafia. if you have some sort of investigative role, you shouldn't bring attention to yourself like this. it would have been best to not even breadcrumb that you have some sort of role that lets you know their alignment. either you don't care if the mafia want to kill you, or you are trying to buy town pants by semi claiming investigator, trying to get a doc, IF we have a doc, to put his protection on you and not a real town member, and protect you and your scum buddy.
Do you want me to claim and tell you exactly why he is definitely telling the truth?
Once again sounds 100% sure. I don't like how sure you are about big octo.
Why? Why would we want to narrow it down and out our double voter? We could possibly have a secret voter, meaning no one on that list has an extra vote.
Speaking of that, let's not vote anyone past L-2 just in case the double/secret voter is on the lynch.

Why didn't you answer this question towards you Arkvoodle?

in conclusion, I think arkvoodle is our best lynch candidate today. his lack of care IF he is some sort of cop, is very anti town. I think that arkvoodle is probably mafia, thus either knows that big octo is town, or he's trying to semi claim cop to protect him and his scum buddy. Wanting to find a double voter, who right now seems to be on our side, is a ery anti town action, and it makes it seem like you're trying to pick out town's power roles so that they are easier targets for you and your team.

EBWOP: Vote: Arkvoodle I forgot to add that in

EBWOP: sorry I'm doing this yet again, but If I counted correctly, Arkvoodle was hammered before I placed my vote. If not, then I think I did. sorry guys -.- you guys ninja'd me while I was posting this

EBWOP: Nevermind. He should be at L-2. Hey mod, can we get a votecount please?

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Ugh, I'm sorry I haven't been posting that much. School just started yesterday, and I've been extremely busy.

Arkvoodle has been quite suspicious, seemingly wanting to narrow down who was the double voter. It would be bastard modding if there was a mafia double voter anyway, because of the advantages the mafia already has (NKs and other mafia-aligned power roles). And even if Zenox included a mafia-aligned double voter, scum wouldn't want to double vote on their scum buddy, right? And town-aligned double voter would want to keep hidden, since an extra vote can change the whole course of the game, so why would you want to narrow down who was the double voter?

Vote: Arkvoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom