• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I gotta commend your efforts to get me off your back, but I'm not buying it. I was completely skeptical about illmatic. You of all people know how badly that can be used against someone, especially after trying just that in Mafia 6.

Is that it for your PM formatting-wise?
No. YOU (and I) were scum. We talked extensively over skype, and you not once, in the thread, on the QT, or in Skype to us other mafia at the time, mentioned a possibility of him being scum or third party. YOU were the mafia at the time, and HE was town when he did it. That's just full of crap.

No. As far as my alignment and role, that's all the formatting that I noticed.

And I also want to say that the only reason I'm bothering to listen to you right now is because you were stupid enough to shout "LULZ, IDIOT WE'RE CITIZENS" to all of the scum listening. So unless the scum were given "kill the citizens and you win kthxbai" in their PM's, I'll think you're town for now. Otherwise, I'd not give you the benefit of the doubt and care what you say. No offense. :)

Okay, well, here's what's up.
1: That post was mostly supposed to say "always townies", because that's the basic setup of Mafia.
2: Like illmatic did in Mafia 6, I stole his idea and intentionally said something that wasn't correct in the hopes that YOU wouldn't say anything but the scum hopefully would fall for (thanks for giving the "citizen" part away to them, though).
3: Well, since that bandwagon is piling up faster than a mountain of horse dung, I may as well claim.
I am a CITIZEN TRACKER
Both words were bolded and capitalized. That is the color I received, only on the alignment and not on the role. I don't know what else I can say at this point.

Yeah, I apologize, I mixed you up with someone else in the beginner's game that Zenox didn't allow in the game.

That attempt by me in Mafia 6 almost got my lynched. And at that point I thought I was a trusted townie so there was no way it would backfire on me.
I doubt you would take the risk to try to pull something like that off on the first day when there is no trust between anyone yet.

Vote: Justeazy

EBWODP

WARNING: We are at Lynch - 1

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Omg I feel sorry for Zenox having to track all of this. But this dies seem to be a very bad slip by mafia. I'll have to reread to check for other slips

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
That attempt by me in Mafia 6 almost got my lynched. And at that point I thought I was a trusted townie so there was no way it would backfire on me.
I doubt you would take the risk to try to pull something like that off on the first day when there is no trust between anyone yet.

EBWODP

Yeah, well, catching scum earlier is always better than catching them earlier. A tracker isn't really that significant of a role. I mean, the best I could get is track someone, and the person they target is killed, but we still wouldn't know if they're a vig, SK, godfather, or what. And we wouldn't know if it was a cop investigating someone at the same time someone else decided to kill them or what. From the way I see it, a tracker is an all-but-useless role.

And since I'm almost certainly getting lynched, I'll just give a word to the wise.

Giving incorrect information to the scum is a good tactic, if the town doesn't screw it up. I've looked up it's usage on the hard-hitting mafia sites and it works well. Check it out on MafiaScum or others, yourself. *cough*wyatt*cough*

If time goes by and nobody calls that person on it, then the scum may believe it's correct and go with it, in which case the original person doing it can be the one to call them out, releasing the doubt on themselves and securing it on the real scum.
If anyone here tries this tactic again (and I'll tell you now I'm not afraid of using it again if I don't have an imperative role), town, DO NOT mention it. Vote if you need to, and especially if it's day one with RVS's abroad, but you don't need to say why. The scum won't catch it because they don't have the same alignments.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Let's just lynch scum. Someone hammer.

Scum knows scum is caught, so they won't be caught protecting him. More time will only confuse townies and take votes off Justeazy.

Now did I miss something? Its the very beginning of day one and his claim looks legit. There is no way he could have just guesed and pulled that out of his butt.

Unvote

IGMEOY:Everyone who votes for Justeazy

I'm going to Unvote. I'm still leaning towards Justeazy being scum, and his lynch is pretty much secured, but I'm not a fan of speed lynches, even if it's lynching scum.

Plus It will be interesting to see how people who haven't posted yet react to what's going on.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
o_O Wow, so many posts. Anyway, here are my suspicions:

For being logical (coincidentally, I went on random.org and got 14).

What does logical have to do with being mafia?

Sure, I'm up for bandwagoning. Actually, TreeHuggerPanda made a good point.

How so? All THP said was that being logical is scummy, I don't see how that is.

Vote Kyberian

He's questioning very sound logic.

Again, what is with the logic being bad?

Looks like you’re in a hurry to get the lynching over with.

IGMEOY: illmatic, Linkdude74, TreeHuggerPanda, Big Octo

Also, Townies/Citizens, keep your eyes on the inactive people.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Woah that was a fast 3 pages. Anyways, Justeazy does seem like scum, but like Illmatic said above, a speed-lynch gives the town nothing to go on for Day 2. Better take some more time, look into Justeazy some more, look into other people some more even, secure a good day before the lynch, guys. With that said yeah, I'll wait and see.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
EBMODP:

I'm going to Unvote. I'm still leaning towards Justeazy being scum, and his lynch is pretty much secured, but I'm not a fan of speed lynches, even if it's lynching scum.

Plus It will be interesting to see how people who haven't posted yet react to what's going on.

I see.... Then why did you want to get Justeasy lynched so quickly earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom