• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
For you people voting for Elven just because he is confusing should re consider. Only vote for him if you think he is scum because we will need the numbers so any town is better off alive. Jedizora is suspicious and I was thinking of unvoting but I'd rather have him lynched than see our possible doctor lynched.

Kybyrian

VOTE COUNT

Elfen 4 (Austin, Jedizora, Dracomajora, Josh)
Jedizora 4 (Elfen, Keyshe, Baysiderulez, green goron)

Yet to Vote 11 (Durion, jdenicholls, Kazumi, Hachi, zack125, Hanyou, Djinn, Axle the Beast, Meego, Ninten*, Go_Dark_Link)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch. The days ends tomorrow. Remember to post three times per day period. This is getting juicy.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
So, Elfen claimed that he's the doctor. It is shocking. But it could make him a target for scum. Hey Ky, what happens if there's a tie?

@Bayside,
Seems like you've ignored jdenicholls's claim to also have the same wincon as Jedizora. I'm a little confused on this, was there a reason for not even an FOS?

FOS happened on Day One. I didnt think it was necessary to reiterate that I am still suspicious of Jden. So his claim to have the same as jedizora, also appearing scummy meant little to nothing to me.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well this will be my last words(most likely for the game if i dont get NK)

Ahem!

Ky? Will there be Modkills or Prods for the inactives >:/

Kybyrian

Guess I'll just be handin' out modkills. I completely forgot to prod... and it's a little late for that. If you're inactive you don't deserve 3 prods, anyway.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm going to look at these two a little more, as well as other people. I'm sure there's other quieter, inactive and/or follower types that are suspicious, but these are the ones who immediately jumped out at me. I'm going to look a little more and decide who to vote for, but could anyone else chime in on this? Have either of the two done anything that seems either townie or scummy? How about anyone else?

I seriously think we need to change our focus here.

EBWODP: James seems like he may be hanging back more than usual as well. Both him and Durion look odder than usual. Again, input would be good and I'm going to look at things a bit more.
As we have less then 24 hours to come up with a good lynch I'm going to let my issues from day 1 with you slide on the back burner. There isn't time and it would derail any discussions of the lynch I think. It will take me a little time to go threw it all any way. You've admitted to mistakes and "crankiness" so that's good for now, and are acting like a town for the moment. But make sure no ones forgets day one later please? I'll have a post ready by day 4 if it's still applicable.

Josh, I haven't had too much opinion of him as I have had a hard time reading him. I've played three game with him now. And still don't know much. I guess first game he was kinda loose and a little gun ho and but also inactive and not really into the game much. Fooling around getting his sea legs maybe? Um game 6 waaay inactive (he was chick and an enabler) and a little trolly, he did go after SOL I remember. This game a little more active, some snippy/trolly comments and more interest in the game. That's what I remember. Now that you've brought him up I'll look at him more closely and go look at his past game posts more closely. Can't make any real call on any change in his behavior other then he seemed to be steady learning.

And... yes I've noticed Jo being more passive. But I kinda started to think that you and her were well Masons together and that's why she refused to answer me when I asked her to give an analysis of you, not once either. She hasn't done much since day one other then join in on others' suspicions. A little questioning of Jedizora this day. Far as I know her meta is holding up, I'll go with it until she strikes me as scum. I'll have to think things over now that it doesn't look like you two are masons though...

James/jdenicholls right? I've state he was playing a little odd on day two. Voting with the crowed and especially buddy-ing-ish up with opinion players such as yourself and then I. However I didn't have much on him, though he reacted strongly to my post.:/ And even made sure he voted by a different pattern that day going inactive too. Since then ignoring my little comments at him. Maybe even had been saying Jedizora was town then saying he forgot his vote doesn't carry over from the last day. HE has gone back to his old voting habit from day 1 to go with the crowed. Not once has he really stated any scum suspicions of his own. His had a matching wincon and was the third too so that seem to be a little town-ish maybe? I would like your opinion about those by the way. You don't have to say your though. I know you don't like playing that way. It looks to me like you don't care about them.

Durion, I've been watching him since mid to late day two, as he has been under the radar and inactive. Not thinking much about his votes. The biggest thing I had on him was a small chance he had too much info on a character no one was really familiar with. With a little persistent investigation however it's unlikely that character would even be in this game so that's out the window for me.

Also there is
Meego, was pointed out day 1 as a possible scum by Bay. And that by her being very peacekeeper-ish and not going with any real vote. Since then she has gone very inactive, no comments this time about being busy as she has before. Might just be mod killed though.

And... yes I've noticed Jo being more passive. But I kinda started to think that you and her were well Masons together and that's why she refused to answer me when I asked her to give an analysis of you, not once either. She hasn't done much since day one other then join in on others' suspicions. A little questioning of Jedizora this day. Far as I know her meta is holding up, I'll go with it until she strikes me as scum. I'll have to think things over now that it doesn't look like you two are masons though...

wait what? I need to go reread... Sorry. I'm trying the best I can extenuating life circumstances is making reading these posts a bit difficult.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I just realized I haven't fulfilled the 3 posts so I'm posting to say I am not inactive, just don't have anything to say. Well I did think of something...but It will make it sound like i'm role fishing or something but I figure I will just say it anyway. Is there the possibility that the wincon changes depending on your role? Maybe that's why only us 3 have the same wincon. Again, not insinuating anything just something I thought of.

I just realized I haven't fulfilled the 3 posts so I'm posting to say I am not inactive, just don't have anything to say. Well I did think of something...but It will make it sound like i'm role fishing or something but I figure I will just say it anyway. Is there the possibility that the wincon changes depending on your role? Maybe that's why only us 3 have the same wincon. Again, not insinuating anything just something I thought of.

I suppose there is a small possibility that perhaps PR and VT roles have varied wincons... But I'm not so sure I wanna know the result of that, because it will put all people with matching or not matching wincons in danger.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
wait what? I need to go reread... Sorry. I'm trying the best I can extenuating life circumstances is making reading these posts a bit difficult.
Ah well that's understandable then.

On a side note I'd read up that there are three modkills coming up unless they get in here and make at least two more posts. Hanyou, Hachi and Meego. Everyone else manged three posts. Though since Ky doesn't want to prod them we shouldn't either. Let the inactive die so the game keeps moving along. However if by chance they come in here and see this, great, make those posts k?

James/jdenicholls right? I've state he was playing a little odd on day two. Voting with the crowed and especially buddy-ing-ish up with opinion players such as yourself and then I. However I didn't have much on him, though he reacted strongly to my post.:/ And even made sure he voted by a different pattern that day going inactive too. Since then ignoring my little comments at him. Maybe even had been saying Jedizora was town then saying he forgot his vote doesn't carry over from the last day. HE has gone back to his old voting habit from day 1 to go with the crowed. Not once has he really stated any scum suspicions of his own. His had a matching wincon and was the third too so that seem to be a little town-ish maybe? I would like your opinion about those by the way. You don't have to say your though. I know you don't like playing that way. It looks to me like you don't care about them.

There's no point me responding to your allegations twice. And to be honest with you there are only so many people to vote for. Do you want me to vote for someone new purely to be different? That's a stupid tactic. Today is nearly over and it seems unlikely I'd be able to rally enough of a vote to get someone lynched other then Elfen or Jedi (neither of who I believe to be scum). My problem is that I honestly don't know who to vote for at this stage.

Hanyou

didn't build that
The claim I made About being Nurse Joy and being the Nurse, That was half a lie. I am Nurse Joy, But I am the real Doctor.

Now to start things off. The reason why I lied in the first place and why I claimed, it wasn’t out of anger, it was intentional. I knew I wasn’t near a lynch, but it was COMPLETELY OBVIOUS THAT SoL was town. So I took advantage of that. By me claiming a back up doctor and such believable role is due to many things, here is what I was hoping that would happen.

As far as I'm concerned, this behavior is suspicious enough to warrant a vote...and it still hasn't been explained.

Vote: Elfen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom