• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
So lets see. For all you wrong people out there, lets just assume I'm town. So that would mean one of several things. One: Elfen is mafia/Thrid party. Two: Ky gave everyone a different wincon, and jden is scum/third party playing along, and elfen is telling the truth. I thing that Jo confirmed my wincon? With that info, and I can safely
Unvote: Bayside
Vote: Elfen.

Or I could be telling the truth and you are scum and Jden is 3rd party or Ky did give us all different roles, or differnet roles for regular townies to townies who have roles

EBWODP

Also, you claimed when you had only 3 votes on you. you where not close to a lynch(Well claiming wincon) So why did you post your wincon when you where 8 votes away(or 7 idk) from being lynched??

Last edited:
Very confused at this point. Jedi has the same wincon as mine so I believe he isn't scum, but Elfen's revelation that her wincon is different to mine puts her behaviour for the past 2 days into a new content.

Vote: Elfen

Elfen

Very confused at this point. Jedi has the same wincon as mine so I believe he isn't scum, but Elfen's revelation that his wincon is different to mine puts his behaviour for the past 2 days into a new content.

AHEM!!!!! Im a him not a her >.>
Then that means Ky did give people different wincons ._.

Or I could be telling the truth and you are scum and Jden is 3rd party or Ky did give us all different roles, or differnet roles for regular townies to townies who have roles

EBWODP

Also, you claimed when you had only 3 votes on you. you where not close to a lynch(Well claiming wincon) So why did you post your wincon when you where 8 votes away(or 7 idk) from being lynched??

See...Elfen, here's the deal. You're either an extremely good mafia player, who simply plays like he doesn't know what he's doing. Or, you're an extremely bad mafia player who makes his case worse with every post he makes.

Obviously it's the last one, and you've been constant with it throughout the entire game. First day, most of the rage was centered around HoM. Second day, you claimed you didn't want to take the chance of being roleblocked or lynched, which is probably one of the most scummiest things I've ever seen someone type. You got lucky though, because SoL became a bigger target, and eventually got lynched as well.

I don't think you even realize it, but you slip up quite often. Take a look at post #473 (already typing so, I'm too lazy to re-quote it):

You're flat out yelling at Jed not to post his wincon, saying that then the mafia would know who you are. But Elfen, the mafia already know who isn't mafia, and will by all means attack anyone who isn't mafia. They already know, if Jed happens to be town, since he's not mafia. They don't need him to post saying he's town, they've got plenty of knowledge already.

And even at that, anyone here could turn that post around at you, claiming you're mafia, trying to defend Jed (scumbuddy, like Jo so happily uses).

Or, Post #479. Wow. Yikes. Going back to your point that revealing wincon if you're town is stupid, why? The wincons for each game are pretty similar, as Jo pointed out, with a few minor changes to accompany the theme. The only point in it, I realize now, is that if someone is mafia or third-party, they could get that minor change wrong, and reveal their wrongness to other townies. If Jo is town, she would know exactly what the wincon is, unless Wyatt changed it up for each person.

And then you continue, saying Jed's is different from yours. Now, I know your intent. You obviously want to prove you're town, and since you come with that idea already, saying Jed's is different is saying he's mafia. But if Jed dies, and he turns out to be town, oh man, the floodgates will open on you sir. You're taking quite the risk, only certifiable if he is indeed town.

Or, Post #481. You keep going, man. Saying we could have Jed's possibility, or you could be telling the truth, with him being scum and yadda yadda yadda. Then you edit, and question why Jed wincon'd with almost no votes on him. Now Elfen, that normally works, but Jo is pretty ruthless. You claimed didn't you before, as well? Or am I thinking of something else? I don't think you had that many votes on you either, so can I ask that question too?

I voted for you on the Second Day Elfen, but realized you're not that smart of a mafia player. Sorry but, I can't ignore every post you make and push it off as "oh well, that's just how he plays, he can type whatever he wants". So,

Elfen

I don't think you even realize it, but you slip up quite often. Take a look at post #473 (already typing so, I'm too lazy to re-quote it):
Actually, I mean and intend on most on what I say. Sure i may not flat out and say what I am excpecting. I usually do things weird >_> What I say usually has a purpose(Mostly) that may be useful or not. I dont accidently slip up, I purposly slip up.

You're flat out yelling at Jed not to post his wincon, saying that then the mafia would know who you are. But Elfen, the mafia already know who isn't mafia, and will by all means attack anyone who isn't mafia. They already know, if Jed happens to be town, since he's not mafia. They don't need him to post saying he's town, they've got plenty of knowledge already.

No, I was stating, if he happens to be town and the wincon is right, it would be their for others to use ._.

Or, Post #479. Wow. Yikes. Going back to your point that revealing wincon if you're town is stupid, why? The wincons for each game are pretty similar, as Jo pointed out, with a few minor changes to accompany the theme. The only point in it, I realize now, is that if someone is mafia or third-party, they could get that minor change wrong, and reveal their wrongness to other townies. If Jo is town, she would know exactly what the wincon is, unless Wyatt changed it up for each person.
Umm My wincon is quite different than what Jo has said :/ I think... e.e Yep its quite differnent-ish

And then you continue, saying Jed's is different from yours. Now, I know your intent. You obviously want to prove you're town, and since you come with that idea already, saying Jed's is different is saying he's mafia. But if Jed dies, and he turns out to be town, oh man, the floodgates will open on you sir. You're taking quite the risk, only certifiable if he is indeed town.
Take a gander at this.

Posted by Austin
I don't have Jedizora's wincon either, so Elfen's telling the truth on that bit.
Im not the only one who has a different wincon than Jedi

Tell me this. Is your Wincon the same as his?

I voted for you on the Second Day Elfen, but realized you're not that smart of a mafia player. Sorry but, I can't ignore every post you make and push it off as "oh well, that's just how he plays, he can type whatever he wants". So,

Ahem, and whos fault is that?? Yours, I have not yet said one thing about my meta ._.

Actually, I mean and intend on most on what I say. Sure i may not flat out and say what I am excpecting. I usually do things weird >_> What I say usually has a purpose(Mostly) that may be useful or not. I dont accidently slip up, I purposly slip up.

Okay, so, from what I deciphered from this post, you do things weird, and you purposely slip up. The rest I don't want to bother to try and understand.

So what is it that you purposely slip up, then?

No, I was stating, if he happens to be town and the wincon is right, it would be their for others to use ._.

Others? Other townies, who will already know if they are town? Or ones who will probably have different wincons then other townies? Or someone else as defined by "Others"?

Umm My wincon is quite different than what Jo has said :/ I think... e.e Yep its quite differnent-ish

Well, for the most part what Jo said is framework. That's the basic set-up, it's up to whoever is modding it to change it up if they wish, which Wyatt probably did. Oh, and by the way, does that mean it's different as in it's not like the townie wincon, meaning you're not townie?????

Take a gander at this.

Im not the only one who has a different wincon than Jedi

Yeah. Totally posted that after I started typing this up. But Elfen, that means nothing. A different wincon than Jed could mean Jed is third-party, and you're town. Or you're third-party, and Jed is town, or mafia, or what have you. You see where I'm going with this?

Ahem, and whos fault is that?? Yours, I have not yet said one thing about my meta ._.

I never said you did. I know, it's my fault for ignoring you and unvoting you up until now. Now, I have even more proof you're scum or third-party than I did on day 2.

To you, you may purposely slip up but for the rest of us, we don't know if you are genuinely messing up with us. That could be costly.

So you purposely cause confusion amongst everyone? For what reason? ****s and giggles? I think that we may as well kill you off, no matter what role you have. You're too dangerous alive.

Elfen

To you, you may purposely slip up but for the rest of us, we don't know if you are genuinely messing up with us. That could be costly.
Actually, all my actions would make sense if y'all actually knew me :/ Cause if you dont know me, yeah i can be confusing, but it gets clearer as you get to know me better. I think there are two or three people on this site who actually sorta know me. Ikana for one, he lived here, where i lived before he moved, and a few others maybe... Basically my mind is full of "What ifs" Which how I play, i attempt to put teh what ifs together, which deprives sleep from me when i try to falls asleep. But I suck at explaining things, thats why I dont post my thoughts cause they get shot down soon enough

Austin

Austin

Pretty much the reasons Josh and Durion listed. You're just too much a wild card, bro. :rolleyes:

Kybyrian

VOTE COUNT

Elfen 6 (Durion, Austin, Jedizora, Dracomajora, jdenicholls, Josh)
Jedizora 4 (Elfen, Keyshe, Baysiderulez, green goron)

Yet to Vote 9 (Kazumi, Hachi, zack125, Hanyou, Djinn, Axle the Beast, Meego, Ninten*, Go_Dark_Link)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch. The days ends Thursday the 21st. Remember to post three times per day period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom