• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Feel like I've gotten way too far behind in this game... can't be helped, I guess. I'm not a bandwagon jumper so I'm going to avoid this Jedizora crusade going on right now, my vote probably won't be needed in the end anyway. I'm going to do a bit more lurking, see if anything jumps out at me.

This has got to be the most ridiculous bandwagon I've ever seen in a mafia game. No proof of anything, a vote from Jo that only came to be because he didn't reply to Keyshe, and calling him defensive and scared even though he acted like neither????

Unvote

I'm not going to vote for anyone right now, especially not Jed, since I see nothing against him. If anything, I'd vote for Jo because of her single-minded attack on him and her, in my eyes, baseless posts.

And no Jo, as much as you'd like to interpret this post as such, I'm not defending my scumbuddy. :\

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Man I forgot all about this..
Well, only 2 people know what I am, Ky and Me. And that is town. And Even If I was scum, would I say that I was scum?

Could you prove that you're a Townie? And if you are a scum, it would be really dumb to say that you're scum, unless you're about to win/about to die or something.

Jedizora

:right:
Man I forgot all about this..

Could you prove that you're a Townie? And if you are a scum, it would be really dumb to say that you're scum, unless you're about to win/about to die or something.
How do you expect me to prove it? Role claim? Even then ho could you trust it?
I underlined that because everyone wants me to prove it. How do you expect me to prove it?

How do you expect me to prove it? Role claim? Even then ho could you trust it?
I underlined that because everyone wants me to prove it. How do you expect me to prove it?

I believe I said WinCon earlier... but then again you think I'm scum trying to trick you into giving away the win con. Ya know the failure with your interpretation of that plan, is once the wincon is used, it cannot be used again.

Jedizora

I believe I said WinCon earlier... but then again you think I'm scum trying to trick you into giving away the win con. Ya know the failure with your interpretation of that plan, is once the wincon is used, it cannot be used again.
Fine, I just want confirmation. You want the wincon?(Watch Ky give each of us different wincons.)

Fine, I just want confirmation. You want the wincon?(Watch Ky give each of us different wincons.)

I want proof, some token that proves you are town. Wincon works, but its not necessary if you choose to use some other flavor from your PM. Kyby certainly gave us enough info in our PM's to do about 5 different tests, to determine who is town and not. Pick something so we can either end this day or find a new candidate for lynching... Interfering in an investigation is a crime doncha know...

This may be a really stupid question, but what's a wincon?

WinCon stands for Win Condition or Winning Condition. Basically its the part of your PM that tells you how you win.

Typical Mafia win con: you win when all townies have been defeated and only the mafia remain.
Typical 3rd pty win con: You win when all opposing forces have been defeated.
Typical Townie win con: You win when the mafia and those opposing you have been defeated

I've also been in games where the game mod has given all mafia and all townies the exact same wincon, but that was a trollfest in it of itself... and he used the win con "You win when I tell you, you have won" Thank God Kyby didn't play in that game and get that idea.

Basically when you have a themed game the win con can be more specific or it can be generic. And if the mafia don't know what the townie win con is, then well... you've caught scum. However, this usually only works once or twice. But from that point on you do have a town you can trust to be town. Even if their judgment isn't all that great, you know for sure they aren't trying to sabotage a townie win.

JEDIZORA!! do not show the wincon down yet! If you are town and you get it right, you'd expose it to the Mafia, Do not expose It :P

Dude... really? We've found a plum candidate for being scum and you're telling him to hide from us... I know you aren't the strongest mafia player, but you might as well be scum this game... Tell me, how to do you plan on effectively scum hunting when all other options have been exhausted, eh?

Jedizora

Fine then. "You win when the tyranny that is corrupting the Johto and Kanto regions is put to an end." Ky, if you gave everyone different wincons, I shall..Never play in a game modded by you before? Gah, I can't do anything to you.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Thanks Jo. Now that gives me more info when the chance comes for me to mod a game.
JEDIZORA!! do not show the wincon down yet! If you are town and you get it right, you'd expose it to the Mafia, Do not expose It :P
... It would be easy for a Mafia to get a Townie wincon. They could probably use a wincon from a previous Mafia game. It may be different for each role PM thing, so how would anyone know if it's right? Unless Ky or Zenox tells us.

EBWODP
Never mind. That's a dumb question.

Dude... really? We've found a plum candidate for being scum and you're telling him to hide from us... I know you aren't the strongest mafia player, but you might as well be scum this game... Tell me, how to do you plan on effectively scum hunting when all other options have been exhausted, eh?

Damn, this town is in dire straits if all other options have been exhausted already. We may as well throw in the towel now. That or scumhunt without resorting to the studying of PMs.

Unvote

Jedi's wincon is exactly the same as mine, so he clearly ain't scum.

Austin

Austin
What is this? Why would the average townie make such a dramatic statement in defense of another player? I dunno about anyone else, but I find this suspicious as hell.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
... >_> I put that(mainly cause it is different each game due to the theme) And i said that cause if he as town... It'd be stupid to reveal the wincon... also since what 6 or 7 townies dead? Also, That wincon isnt right.... I dont beleive that...

EBWODP

Since Jedi's is different from mine...

UNVOTE

Vote:JediZora

Last edited:

Jedizora

Jedi's wincon is exactly the same as mine, so he clearly ain't scum.

Since Jedi's is different from mine...
So lets see. For all you wrong people out there, lets just assume I'm town. So that would mean one of several things. One: Elfen is mafia/Thrid party. Two: Ky gave everyone a different wincon, and jden is scum/third party playing along, and elfen is telling the truth. I thing that Jo confirmed my wincon? With that info, and I can safely
Unvote: Bayside
Vote: Elfen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom