• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
you know as well as I do that there are many other factors in a role PM aside from the name claim or the role claim. Like a wincon... for example.
I've made up my mind. You are scum trying to get something out of me, if its wincon or color code.
Vote: Baysiderulez

EBWODP

Day 1
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Hero of Music 8 (Deku Shroom, green goron, Jedizora, jdenicholls, Soldier of Link, Josh, Axle the Beast, Kazumi)

Day 2
Vote Count

Soldier of Link 9 (jedizora, Kazumi, Axle the Beast, Soldier of Link, Baysiderulez, Josh, Keyshe, Go_Dark_Link, Meego)

Jedizora, Axle, Josh, Kazumi are the ones that voted for both towns. Now the case against HoM saying he was Town was strong. I think its more worth taking an in depth look at Day 1 as opposed to day 2, because if scum was smart they wouldn't all follow each other in voting.

However it is very likely that one of the 4 mentioned above is scum.

I've made up my mind. You are scum trying to get something out of me, if its wincon or color code.
Vote: Baysiderulez

lol you know you're doing exactly what Panda did last round of Mafia, and we all saw how that turned out for her.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm suspicious of Bay now. You know everyone's going to claim town. Then why ask? Probably cause you're fishing for roles. I'm also even more suspicious of Axle now, since he voted for both towns.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Okay... seriously I could NOT get on last evening. I tried for 2 hours off and on but ZD would not load. Other sites would, just not ZD. I even switched computers... still is very slow I've been in here over an hour trying to get posts to load so I can make this post...T_T Sorry if this looks off I couldn't get it to load a preview... The scum be getting in yo' Internets, climbin' in your windows, snatchin' your connections up! D:

The PM that Ky sent me. If your trying to get a roleclaim out of me when I don't have a single vote against me...
:/ she hasn't out right asked for a claim, however something wouldn't hurt your chances. And personally do think you need do something different as all you've said means nothing and you are still the highest chance of being scum by more then one person. You don't have to claim... or use anything from your PM but just saying you are town isn't enough. Anyone could say they are town, it doesn't helps us or you.

I personally see her asking "how are you town" can mean more then one thing. Such as an explanation is in order to how you are town, with all your scummy posts this game. I haven't really seen you do anything to help the town. As you are the most under-suspicion person as of right now. You are in a position of defense, if we don't start thinking you are town-ish soon you are going to be the next lynch :/ She is right in you need to start making a case that you are town, not just saying you are one. Explanation of your actions and some real town behavior is in much needed. You've mostly been dismissive and deflective and your vote for her is very scummy. You were under light presser from one person to make a show of town-ness other then a meaningless statement, and you defensively vote for her? :hmm:

Might as well go with a vote now.
Vote: Jedizora
These are my suspicions and unaddressed issues with Jedizora:
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...A-Pok%E9mafia-Game-Thread&p=292837#post292837
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...A-Pok%E9mafia-Game-Thread&p=287484#post287484
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...A-Pok%E9mafia-Game-Thread&p=286243#post286243

Actually the mafia know your allegiance, or at least know you aren't on their side.

It's been a pretty busy week and I'm too tired to say anything insightful, so I'll post again tomorrow.
:D Say what? You know/think he is town? Or is this a slip-up and you are mafia? Hmm adding a would in there would have been saying something very different.

I'm suspicious of Bay now. You know everyone's going to claim town. Then why ask? Probably cause you're fishing for roles. I'm also even more suspicious of Axle now, since he voted for both towns.

ah but everyone has a reason they are town. If you've noticed your role PM includes an introduction, your characters name, your role name, your alliance, a win con, and a closing sentiment... well I'm not sure everyone's includes a closing sentiment... Kyby just ended mine with a "dont break my game, Jo" which I found kinda funny.

Asking somebody straight out is no problem if they tell the truth, however its hard to remember your lies. Its also hard to make something up if you don't know the flavor of the PM. It helps in discovering whether somebody is being consistant or not... Notice how uneasy Jedizora gets as I question him, like he doesn't know how hes supposed to respond. He goes into hiding, saying "of course I would say I was town, only a crazy wouldnt." Notice how he evades my testing him on his towniness.

"fishing" funny term really... I don't want him to tell me hes the doc, the cop, or any other role... I just want to know if he's town and why he is so.

Jedizora

:right:
ah but everyone has a reason they are town. If you've noticed your role PM includes an introduction, your characters name, your role name, your alliance, a win con, and a closing sentiment... well I'm not sure everyone's includes a closing sentiment... Kyby just ended mine with a "dont break my game, Jo" which I found kinda funny.
That tells us nothing, besides that Ky doesn't trust you. It really just states the obvious.

Asking somebody straight out is no problem if they tell the truth, however its hard to remember your lies. Its also hard to make something up if you don't know the flavor of the PM. It helps in discovering whether somebody is being consistant or not... Notice how uneasy Jedizora gets as I question him, like he doesn't know how hes supposed to respond. He goes into hiding, saying "of course I would say I was town, only a crazy wouldnt." Notice how he evades my testing him on his towniness.
Well, you really are just testing me out of the blue, and I really don't know why.

"fishing" funny term really... I don't want him to tell me hes the doc, the cop, or any other role... I just want to know if he's town and why he is so.
Now, I'm just getting confused. Why Am I town? Because of my PM and the contents.

That tells us nothing, besides that Ky doesn't trust you. It really just states the obvious.

Well, you really are just testing me out of the blue, and I really don't know why.

Now, I'm just getting confused. Why Am I town? Because of my PM and the contents.

And you ignore Keyshe, why?

I think I've been more then generous in giving your an opportunity to defend yourself. I am now going to place my vote.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I agree that jedi is getting all defensive and scared. Bay said this many times and you keep dodging the question. You need to give us something for us to believe that you're town. Any player can say that they are town. You don't need to role claim and I don't want you to. If you are town re-look your Pm.

VOTE:Jedizora

Until you convince me otherwise.

The PM that Ky sent me. If your trying to get a roleclaim out of me when I don't have a single vote against me...

Damn. Forgot votes reset in the night.

For same reasons as yesterday.

Bay said:
Asking somebody straight out is no problem if they tell the truth, however its hard to remember your lies.

Not really that hard when you have the whole thread to review.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I really do not know what to beleive x.x My gut is leaning towards ninten* still and slightly over at Jedi, :/ basically like at Day 2 :/ But ninten still has my vote, i mean he seems like he is just flying under the radar or something...

Kybyrian

VOTE COUNT

Jedizora 4 (Keyshe, Baysiderulez, green goron, jdenicholls)
Ninten* 1 (Elfen)
Elfen 1 (Dracomajora)
Kazumi 1 (Josh)
Baysiderulez 1 (Jedizora)

Yet to Vote 11 (Austin, Kazumi, Hachi, zack125, Hanyou, Djinn, Durion, Axle the Beast, Meego, Ninten*, Go_Dark_Link)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch. The days ends Thursday the 21st. Remember to post three times per day period.

AND NOW WE PREPARE FOR THE GREAT JO BANDWAGON OF OUR TIME.

I do agree that Jedizora needs to defend him/herself a little bit more but I won't vote just yet. I'll wait and see what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom